Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who on this forum holds the record for most faps in one day?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I wanna smash the record, give me the numbe and I will go on a 2 day nofap and then dethrone the coom king

highest for me: 8

2250.jpg

I remember when I first discovered fapping at age 13, just doing it over and over again every day all day in all kinds of ridiculous positions, good times :feelsokman:

I’ve only reached 4 like 2 times in my fapping history

I remember when I first discovered fapping at age 13, just doing it over and over again every day all day in all kinds of ridiculous positions, good times :feelsokman:
At that age you have the most energy and stamina to do it.
Fapping cope actually worked back then.

If teencels are already getting depressed from fapping cope it's a bad sign.

A dozen or so.

I sometimes get stuck in loops where, as soon as I'm done cooming I fall back in my depression and crave re-experiencing it, so I force myself with effort to coom again. It gets more fleeting every time but it stays worth the effort for three or four times.

So yeah, if you have three such loops on a bad day you easily reach a dozen cooms. There's basically no sperm coming out after the first few times though.

4 but it's been a long time, kind of ashamed tbh ngl

i think i got like 12

I thought you were the coom master.

Doesnt seem like it, seems that the highest number is 12, I will try and beat that

Highest I ever did was 5

5 during opioid withdrawal

Highest is 9 I think.

i think someone said they did 15-20 before

I pulled 14 once but I was younger (19 now)