Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Who needs stank ass roastie pussy when you have this?

@LastGerman would at least know how to drive. So he mogs me

Every man know how to drive. You are able to do it, I know it. Soonish I will be training with my father. I will drive a BMW. I will immediately go ER.
By the way, what car is it?

Every man know how to drive. You are able to do it, I know it. Soonish I will be training with my father. I will drive a BMW. I will immediately go ER.
By the way, what car is it?
How soon?

and It's a dodge truck

In Scotland they brought out a sugar tax, just about every soft drink: irn bru, fanta, dr pepper, lucozade etc have replaced the sugar in their products with sweetners. They all taste like shite now. Coca cola only ones to stand firm. Its fuckin retarded.
Just charge us more for full sugar drinks as well as punting your shitty sweetener ones. Aye point being, is that looks good but it'll taste like shite if it's released here.

tbh anything is better than stinky foid roast anyways

I dislike Dr.Pepper but I would take that over foid roast anyways

Cherry Dr.Pepper is good tho, but my favs are all lemon flavored sodas followed by orange soda