Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Who makes this shit up?

The cel is probably an IT user.

It was implied nowhere that he was actually an incel. The normies used the word without reverence. It has lost all meaning and is basically an insult. I don't know if this is good or bad for us.

It was implied nowhere that he was actually an incel. The normies used the word without reverence. It has lost all meaning and is basically an insult. I don't know if this is good or bad for us.
"being a virgin isn't a bad thing"-normies
>turn incel into the nigger for ugly people/losers

Didn't read anywhere where it said incel
If anything he was a Reddit simp considering he views, watches & donates to 'gamer girls'

Didn't read anywhere where it said incel
If anything he was a Reddit simp considering he views, watches & donates to 'gamer girls'
The title

Meanwhile this forum only has 100 active members...:feelsrope:
About 150 average, lost about 50 due to poor genetic not able to pass captcha test and fbiparanoiamaxxing. It's over for incels.cocels.

incel is the new catchy word
This, it’s the new word for loser, or virgin.l

Tenor 1

No no I got that part
I meant his behavior didn't read anything like it would be an incel
more a simp
More like an IT user.

his death is more tragic than that low life drug addicted nigger george floyd

Yes, this shows it can happen to any of us. Another reason why I tend to stay inside more and LDAR.

Their ignorance amazes me.

There's people throughout that entire comment section assuming he has a small dick, is an UGLY neckbeard, probably masturbates to anime. However, in the next thread they'll be telling a sub-4 male that looks don't matter.

I hope this whole world burns.

I better not catch any incels on here simping out for twitch whores

I doubt this guy actually know he's an Incel