Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who looks better white girls or black girls

Niggers are closer to nature and the animal world and they are not in danger of extinction, but the super-civilized rice will disappear.
True, but I still rather not live in back-breaking sub-tropical poverty like negro apefricans do. And they've only been able to multiply because of western aid. Without global support, apefrican population would've not crossed the limits of hunter-gatherer tribes because population expansion requires massive inexhaustible food sources.

True, but I still rather not live in back-breaking sub-tropical poverty like negro apefricans do. And they've only been able to multiply because of western aid. Without global support, apefrican population would've not crossed the limits of hunter-gatherer tribes because population expansion requires massive inexhaustible food sources.
Why don't Nigers breed if the civilized West feeds them for free, and China builds infrastructure for them.

They are still breeding.
Yes, because civilized rice and white rice feed them and build infrastructure for them. They consider themselves more civilized and superior, therefore they consider it worthy to help the lower races.

Civility will never defeat barbarism in the long run.
Kinda true tbh. Ideally, what we need is a perfect marriage of civility and barbarism; a fascist society where human behavior variables and reproduction is strictly controlled. @DarkStar

All waiting to betray the white race for the savage that would live in a cage if this was the 1600th century
:yes:
what the point of high IQ and civilization building when blacks get such bitches while some smartass whites and ricecels get none of that? You can just see the joy in their eyes, he is their sexual fantasy.

View attachment 1241069
comfort and excellence. excess civilization is bad though.
Exactly. Humans need civilization since it advances the overall human experience & QoL, but it needs to be kept in some regulated way.

Hence, why I support Authoritarianism in order to correct the issues we currently have.
without jewish MSM, welfare handouts, and diversity quotas, nigs would be at the absolute bottom of society.
I mean, they'd do well with their own women for sure, and also they are giga-NT & low-inhib, which in this r-selective society appeals to foids. I was trying to explain this to our friend above, but he can't grasp it.

I mean, they'd do well with their own women for sure, and also they are giga-NT & low-inhib, which in this r-selective society appeals to foids. I was trying to explain this to our friend above, but he can't grasp it.
:yes::yes::yes:

black girls brutally mog

I would smash a black girl but I'd prefer white.

- "What looks better this pile of shit or these carefully stacked gold bars?"

:feelsUgh: you know the answer will always be white women

black people have shit genetics lol not even a question

White and it isn’t close