Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is your male rolemodel?

I don’t have one

I Pick...

The Holy Spirit, your father.

Who conceived our bro_yus with the Virgin Mary.
The Holy Spirit was also incel, but creates people that rock!
Based, I am KING! :feelsaww:

Based AF, No one liked him so he chased the haters away then later commanded respect, Its kind of a redpill story of self improvement tho and he does get the girl, Wouldnt mind being Shrek!

Based AF, No one liked him so he chased the haters away then later commanded respect, Its kind of a redpill story of self improvement tho and he does get the girl, Wouldnt mind being Shrek!
The movie was very honest about looks though. Lord Farquad was constantly made fun of for being a manlet, Shrek getting treated much better by everyone when he had the handsome spell. Shrek was able to ogremaxx due to being large

The movie was very honest about looks though. Lord Farquad was constantly made fun of for being a manlet, Shrek getting treated much better by everyone when he had the handsome spell. Shrek was able to ogremaxx due to being large
He is an ogre tho so it did give him an extra boost

Then how you end up here on an incelforum WITH US?
because I fucked up with the creation and execution of my method
Also inceldom is determined by your genes. You're a idk "high incel" or whatever if you're rich and you got around 120 IQ.

I got neither and I am barely in the middle class at this point.

because I fucked up with the creation and execution of my method
Also inceldom is determined by your genes. You're a idk "high incel" or whatever if you're rich and you got around 120 IQ.

I got neither and I am barely in the middle class at this point.
Brutal

_129015690_gettyimages-540699652.jpg
Prigozhin

You're supposed to say your father.