Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is your male rolemodel?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

The Suffering Ensues
★★★★★
Whetehr its from a movie or someone you know!

Jesus Christ and John the Baptist and Moses.

Jean Paul Sartre for his contribution to the fitness world.

Charles Bukowski

_129015690_gettyimages-540699652.jpg

Dennis Nedry from Jurassic Park

Dennis Nedry from Jurassic Park
He betrayed the dinosaur park tho and as a result a dude got eaten at a toilet, Correct me if wrong, I dont know the corect movie order

@Adolf Hitler

yevgeny prigozhin pmc wagner head
Prigozelin is a retard, He withdraw and left only 2 ruskis to fight in bakhmut JFL, 2 russians cant fight off a whole army!

Prigozelin is a retard, He withdraw and left only 2 ruskis to fight in bakhmut JFL, 2 russians cant fight off a whole army!
bakhmut is conquered, his contract with russian army fulfilled. he needs time to rest and replenish his forces.

bakhmut is conquered, his contract with russian army fulfilled. he needs time to rest and replenish his forces.
I like ukraine in this war? I cant let Stalker 2 game development not come out, I NEED THAT VIDEOGAME, SLAVA UKRAINI!

MAY STALKER 2 VIDEOGAME COME OUT! RUSSIA SHOULD RATHER INVADE THE US!
I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE US AS THEY ARE A WOKE DRUG ADDICTED SHITHOLE!

He betrayed the dinosaur park tho and as a result a dude got eaten at a toilet, Correct me if wrong, I dont know the corect movie order
He is based because he tried to cuck his greedy billionaire boss. Sadly Dennis was cucked by a storm and died like a hero.

Last edited:
He is based because he tried to cuck his greedy billionaire boss. Sadly Dennis was cucked by a storm and died like a hero.
He was also underpaid so he left and gtfo out of there!

Choosing between an orange soccer player/psv-trainer and your Hank Chinaski....
easy :-D
I havent used it yet, Im too lazy to make a fake throwaway account and download these apps just so it doesnt connect to my google accounts to track me!

Honestly, I've never had one. Since early childhood I've never had any figure that I revered and wished to be like.

Choosing between an orange soccer player/psv-trainer and your Hank Chinaski....
easy :-D
Good bot. Keep training.

@Copexodius Maximus

I havent used it yet, Im too lazy to make a fake throwaway account and download these apps just so it doesnt connect to my google accounts to track me

smart
Regarding tracking by openai, it's even worse: it needs an email adress and also a phone number, if you want the less stupid version you need to pay by creditcard. But no apps, and not necessary anything google. its a website.

smart
Regarding tracking by openai, it's even worse: it needs an email adress and also a phone number, if you want the less stupid version you need to pay by creditcard. But no apps, and not necessary anything google. its a website.
They will know your creditcard info, NOT SMART!

They will know your creditcard info, NOT SMART

Thats true.

I meant smart to not use it. And its not smart to give them your creditcard. Someone else's creditcard is better :-D
But not yours, I promise.

So yes, we agree, again!

Stop it or i wil call you Bro_yus
Cheers mate

Last edited:
Cristiano Ronaldo and Francisco Lachowski are my male role models.

The thread title tacitly implies that the reader might have a *female* role model.

The thread title tacitly implies that the reader might have a *female* role model.

LOL thats funny.

"male rolemodel" is such a common expression, you could forget that its redundant here :-D

Sharp
Cheers Bro.

----
Meanwhile:
The Skynet Infiltrator is male and gives his four cents:
  1. "True, my role model is my mom. But I don't think I'm ready to rock her high heels just yet!"
  2. "Well, I did consider having a female role model, but the idea of surviving on a salad diet and mastering multitasking scares me!"
  3. "Well, it's not that I can't have a female role model... I just don't think I can pull off a dress as well as she can!"
  4. "The last time I considered having a female role model, she recommended an avocado face mask. Let's just say, guacamole is strictly a food item for me now."
Where is that new rule.... this gets worse and worse.

Your just low IQ, I specifically said male.

It is the fact that male was specifically stated which insinuates there might be a female role model.

Like if I asked "What is your favorite yellow school bus?" It would seem to suggest that there are other school buses that aren't yellow. (I know there probably are.. but for argument's sake)

It is the fact that male was specifically stated which insinuates there might be a female role model.

Like if I asked "What is your favorite yellow school bus?" It would seem to suggest that there are other school buses that aren't yellow. (I know there probably are.. but for argument's sake)
TL DR, Take your foid worship somewhere else!

It went over his head. :feelshaha::feelsbadman:

Whetehr its from a movie or someone you know!
I don't have a reffrence pooint like that, I just kinda shaped myself in context of succeses some men showed and explained how they did it.

I don't have a reffrence pooint like that, I just kinda shaped myself in context of succeses some men showed and explained how they did it.
Then how you end up here on an incelforum WITH US?

I Pick...

The Holy Spirit, your father.

Who conceived our bro_yus with the Virgin Mary.
The Holy Spirit was also incel, but creates people that rock!

MrSamEntertainment