Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who is your favourite user on here???

myself, because i hold the truth

All my favorite users were banned or are inactive :feelsrope:

I like lots of people out of the ones who are still around but it's hard to pick a new favorite. I was inactive as well for a while here and just came back.
yes, i remember liking a lot of older posters, someone should post their best hits if it's still possible, i definitely remember gremlincel.

my favorite new poster is LastGerman, his blunt unbreakable attitude and drive to turn the shit around us into fuel for self improvement is becoming an inspiration for me

yes, i remember liking a lot of older posters, someone should post their best hits if it's still possible, i definitely remember gremlincel.

my favorite new poster is LastGerman, his blunt unbreakable attitude and drive to turn the shit around us into fuel for self improvement is becoming an inspiration for me
I like @LastGerman as well. He's a case of good match between avi and posts, making what he says funny.

Tfw nobody mentioned. You know its over even when your incel friends don't like you:feelsrope::feelscry: