Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is your favourite user here?

Too many to list them all, but here are a few of my favorites: @Da_Yunez, @FucktheFBI, @BuFFooN, @Gorogorogoro-chan, @InceldianWarrior, @Cautious Raven, @VictimofBpillReaper, @XDFLAMEBOY, @Multicell, @Jason Voorhees, @Fatass3000, @Runt171, @Dneum912
I Love You Flirting GIF
(no homo)

Fo me niggers here my top favorite user

@VideoGameCoper

@SandNiggerKANG
@VideoGameCoper
@ItsovERfucks
@VictimofBpillReaper
@Grodd
@NeverEvenBegan
@NeverGetUp36
@kay'
@Sloth22
@Lonelyus
@DarkStar
@Ron.Belgrade
@Emba
@LeFrenchCel
@Fat Link
@Copexodius Maximus
@lonelysince2006
@faded
@Suicidal Schizoid
@Da_Yunez
@FucktheFBI
@ColdBoy
@Audley Porter
@NoIdeaWhatToDo
@Mecoja
@PersonalityChad
@mcmoohyun
@go2sleep
@Pancakecel
@lowz1r
@Subhuman Niceguy
@Samurai

I wish I could tag everyone tbh :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

I'm sorry if I missed your name, there's so many people it's hard to remember everyone.

Brocels for life :feelscomfy:
Thanks dude.

I mean it too. You are definitely one of my top 5 favorite users for sure
Lol i dont have more than 1 fav lol im a lone wolf :society:
But for real u r a chill dude so for sure u took the number one

Lol i dont have more than 1 fav lol im a lone wolf :society:
But for real u r a chill dude so for sure u took the number one
Glad I could be someone’s favorite user. Funnily enough, I’m kinda a line wolf in real life and don’t have much of a social life, but I get along with quite a few users really well on here, including you.

Glad I could be someone’s favorite user. Funnily enough, I’m kinda a line wolf in real life and don’t have much of a social life, but I get along with quite a few users really well on here, including you.
Happy to hear that btw bro i sent u a github link in private convo

Trucel trait: you're favourite to no one

incel trait: nobody mentioned you or they forgot about you

Also enjoy the @Emba radio's

Too many to list them all, but here are a few of my favorites: @Da_Yunez, @FucktheFBI, @BuFFooN, @Gorogorogoro-chan, @InceldianWarrior, @Cautious Raven, @VictimofBpillReaper, @XDFLAMEBOY, @Multicell, @Jason Voorhees, @Fatass3000, @Runt171, @Dneum912
Thanks man :feelsokman::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Friendship hugToo many to list them all, but here are a few of my favorites: @Da_Yunez, @FucktheFBI, @BuFFooN, @Gorogorogoro-chan, @InceldianWarrior, @Cautious Raven, @VictimofBpillReaper, @XDFLAMEBOY, @Multicell, @Jason Voorhees, @Fatass3000, @Runt171, @Dneum912
Thanks dude! :feelsautistic: :feelzez:
Brotherhood Hug GIF by Digital Pratik

Last edited:
Thanks my nigger:feelsautistic:

Thanks brocel

All brocels are cool :panties: if i start naming i will surely forget someone who deserves to be mentioned.

@ColdBoy @lonelysince2006 @Emba @SandNiggerKANG @Grodd @DarkStar @Dr. Autismo @Cayden Zhang
@NiggerSlayer
Thanks brocel :feelsautistic:

You have a lot of favourite users