Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Who is your favourite Spider-Man actor?

Who is your favourite Spider-Man?

• Andrew Garfield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Holland

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Mine would have to be Tobey Maguire, he is the most incel looking Spider-Man and he played the most incel Spider-Man. In the first Spider-Man the foid he liked was with an asshole Chad who bullied him, the foid then went with his millionaire Chad best friend James Franco. The foid then only really liked him when it found out he is Spider-Man and even then it was contingent on him doing a whole heap of shit. Contrast this for when the foid was with the asshole Chad. The trilogy was a good portrayal on how terrible foids are. Tobey even went full black pilled in Spider-Man 3 with the Venom alien.

Tom Holland is my second favourite purely on the basis of him being a turbo manlet and he is better than the guy who is left. He also has a fat ricecel friend. Downside is that he keeps using JBW to get sheboons. Also with all the Marvel movies, it is hard to keep track.

Andrew Garfield was goddam terrible. He was a Chad and the movies were super boring.

Star Wars and Marvel have to be the most soy entertainment out there.

The fact that grown men still watch them is pretty funny actually.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Yeah, Tobey Maguire was the only actor I could truly relate too.
Tom Holland is just too much of a zoomerfied normie.

Star Wars and Marvel have to be the most soy entertainment out there.

The fact that grown men still watch them is pretty funny actually.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Star Wars and DC are my favourite Universes

Yeah they made Ned a short Asian guy, I'm pretty sure he was White in the comics.
Disney needs to stop with a race/gender/sexuality changing. It's stupid and ruins the franchises:feelsseriously:

Did you like the Dark Knight Trilogy more, or the more recent "The batman"?
The Dark Knight Trilogy by far. No soyness involved, no "woke" SJW propaganda and an interesting canon.
Plus, Christian Bale.

> STEM degree (IIRC, correct me if I'm wrong)
I think the character Peter Parker himself is a STEM guy, all of them would be STEM guys. Tom Holland's one is still in high school though.
Disney needs to stop with a race/gender/sexuality changing. It's stupid and ruins the franchises:feelsseriously:
Sony did Spider-Man, not Disney. They partnered up so he can be in Marvel movies but Sony is in charge of stand alone Spider-Man films, that is why they tend to be better than the other Marvel shit.

I think the character Peter Parker himself is a STEM guy, all of them would be STEM guys. Tom Holland's one is still in high school though.

Sony did Spider-Man, not Disney. They partnered up so he can be in Marvel movies but Sony is in charge of stand alone Spider-Man films, that is why they tend to be better than the other Marvel shit.
Sorry, my bad. Basically every franchise now is owned by Disney.

Yeah they only included Zendaya because she's biracial and Ned because he's Asian. Purely used for virtue signalling, when I watch 80s, 90s and early 2000s movies I could feel a difference that weren't any of that virtue signalling garbage back then.
True. Also the newest Star Wars comic about Obi Wan's teenage years implies that he's some bisexual queer. :feelspuke::feelspuke:

True. Also the newest Star Wars comic about Obi Wan's teenage years implies that he's some bisexual queer. :feelspuke::feelspuke:
Obi-Wan was a classic OG classic Jedi, Jews have to ruin everything.

Obi-Wan was a classic OG classic Jedi, Jews have to ruin everything.
True. Obi-Wan could be considered as the embodiment the Jedi Order's values and Kiersten White had to ruin it. :feelsseriously:
BTW, JFL at this.

Sony just put the money. Disney was in charge of everything. Hell, you can see the difference of race/gender bending between Venom/Morbius movies and Disney-Marvel studios movies.

And is kinda sad because Kevin Feige didnt use to be this soy.

Before
275887055_3301941006740055_2826141522039533909_n.jpg

After

295255843_3278956052388902_4546397991589852855_n.jpg

Agatha, Echo, The Marvels and Captain America 4 are woke SJW virtual signalling and surely they will race bend fantastic 4.

Last edited:
Mine would have to be Tobey Maguire, he is the most incel looking Spider-Man and he played the most incel Spider-Man. In the first Spider-Man the foid he liked was with an asshole Chad who bullied him, the foid then went with his millionaire Chad best friend James Franco. The foid then only really liked him when it found out he is Spider-Man and even then it was contingent on him doing a whole heap of shit. Contrast this for when the foid was with the asshole Chad. The trilogy was a good portrayal on how terrible foids are. Tobey even went full black pilled in Spider-Man 3 with the Venom alien.

Tom Holland is my second favourite purely on the basis of him being a turbo manlet and he is better than the guy who is left. He also has a fat ricecel friend. Downside is that he keeps using JBW to get sheboons. Also with all the Marvel movies, it is hard to keep track.

Andrew Garfield was goddam terrible. He was a Chad and the movies were super boring.
Tobey is the best reinvention but Andrew Garfield is the best acting and the most faithful to the comics(in comics Spiderman has Chad features, his first love was Gwen Stacy and his parents dissapeared because they were pursued meanwhile in Ultimate Spiderman he got his powers because Oscorp and his parents were involved on it).
civil1-627x987.jpg

Tobey is the best reinvention but Andrew Garfield is the best acting and the most faithful to the comics(in comics Spiderman has Chad features, his first love was Gwen Stacy and his parents dissapeared because they were pursued meanwhile in Ultimate Spiderman he got his powers because Oscorp and his parents were involved on it).
civil1-627x987.jpg
I know Garfield was more faithful to the comics but I still like Tobey better as I relate more to him. Also Tobey’s Gwen Stacy was bangin’ and he should have ditched Mary Jane for her. A model who is interested in science, why tf would you reject that.

I don't like spiderman and I think the actors are all extremely disgusting and need to die.

BUT, if I were in a room with both 3 actors and I had 3 bullets I would shoot garfield guy trice.
That disgusting fucking faggot hurts my eyes to even look at. He's like faggotry was put inside a body and given the ugliest haircut.

Tobey, never bothered to watch Andrew Garfield and I hate Tom Holland's character

None don’t like spider man or marvel

I don’t watch JewTV.

No Peter Parker option :feelswhat:

Sam raimi’s films are the best.

Tom & Andrew are chad

They need a curry Spider-man that's balding and has a potbelly and is short. They also should make his love interest a white gigastacy

I haven't even seen a single Holland movie and i don't think i've fullt watched Garfield

Watched the 07 spider man the other day, it was on tv. maguire will always be "the" spiderman IMO. that was a classic era