Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment who is your favourite roman emperor?

which one

• titus

• vespasian

• hadrian

• augustus

• nero

• constantine

• marcus aurellius

• some other (state in a post)

Results are only viewable after voting.
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
>inb4 julius caesar :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
>inb4 im an anime troon and i dont know ancient rome :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

mine is titus for possibly obvious reasons

Septimius Severus

thoughts? @Hannibal @faded

Elagabalus
Edward Gibbon wrote that Elagabalus "abandoned himself to the grossest pleasures with ungoverned fury”

Nero, he was based and hated Jews

Nero, he was based and hated Jews
he was. tiitus raped the jews so hard they're still kvetching for him 2k years later. he also demolished their faggy temple

Majorian
i like last emperors trying hard to revive dying empires

Last edited:
Oy vey we have an anti semite. Someone is going to have to have their (((bank accounts))) closed :feelsLSD:
can you guys hurry up and build the 3rd temple already so it can be destroyed again :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

can you guys hurry up and build the 3rd temple already so it can be destroyed again :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
We are busy with the ((((Great Reset)))). We need to take as much as possible from the goyim :feelsLSD:

i dont chad worship