Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is your favorite male fictional character?

Rhaast

Rhaast

You only made my life better you fucking whore.
-
Mine are:

1 DMC Dante
Images 62 1

Dude's cool, funny, laid back and got sick abilities.

2 Re:zero Regulus Corneas
Images 62 2

Dude's got one of the best monologues i ever read, got sick design, based af (whenever he sees a foid he likes he asks if she is a virgin or not, if yes he forces her to marry him and orders her to keep the same facial expression she had the first time he laid his eyes on her and he kills them if they are not virgins or if they disobey, he got 250 or something wives) and got broken abilities (unkillable and unstoppable).

3 HL Adrian Shepard
Images 62 3

Survived against impossible odds and saved the planet singlehandedly while Gordon was jerking off in Xen.:feelsjuice:

killua from hunter x hunter and rudeus from mushoku tensei also kiritsugu from fate

Killua is based af (only downside is that he is high key a faggot :feelswhat:)
not rly tbh gon and killua friendship is really wholesome

hisoka is low key faggot tho

none i dont chad worship

Levi (Attack on titan), Kiyotaka Ayanokouji (classroom of the elite), Saitama (one punch man)

Shinji Ikari unironically.

Commander Shepard from Mass Effect (I made him ugly instead of the gigachad default)

Conan the barbarian because he represents everything I will never be across every incarnation of my atman spanning the infinite expanse of time. It's a form of cosmic cuckoldry in a sense, a more high IQ version of soycels obsessing over marvel superheroes.

Wojak or pepe the frog

Shinji Ikari unironically.
That's unironically gay. His whining and bitching was so annoying. Just like Frodo in the Lotr movies.

I like Suzaku Kururugi from Code Geass, he's a good friend, a strong fighter and an honorable man with extreme loyalty, even though he made mistakes.

I don't know. Ganondorf was a character I liked when I was young/growing up. I also respect Tarakudo. Q is sometimes based, and Bender is always based. I dunno.

Yep, I’m probably one of the few
A lot of people here including me did actually. I liked him until he trannymaxxed. Then i liked Wolfgang Grimmer more :feelsjuice:

A lot of people here including me did actually. I liked him until he trannymaxxed. Then i liked Wolfgang Grimmer more :feelsjuice:
Huh, to each their own I guess :feelsjuice:

Sherlock Holmes (from the books not RDJ or Cumberbatch)

Sherlock Holmes from the original books