Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who is this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-

So which one of you is she talking about? Probably one of you young fakecels. Fuck this entire forum. Chads.is

She's probably talking to some fakecel Chad

just another day on chads.is

Crystal Cafe is either extremely funny, or extremely saddening. The cunts in that thread probably told her to use him as an ATM.
But for your original question, it's not me. But being blackpilled doesn't nesscarily mean you can only post here. My guess is that she met him from an /r9k/ server.

Well yeah the toilets in the thread told her to leave him

And tbh I didn't suspect you based on your avi (curry) :feelskek: and you're probably right about the r9k thing

it's actually me, the op is an asian woman that fell in love with me after she saw my gilgamesh cosplay.

Probably some fakecel pretty boy larping faggot.
She is also larpy. A woman knows exactly how to make a man feel better about himsepf that's never an issue.

The only problem for her is probably that he doesent want stop being a neet, and that is a valid concern.

It’s probably my boy Grotesque. :feelskek:

slayer of noodlewhores

following in the footsteps of the great ItsOver
i plan on following in the footsteps of the great lookism albino monkey

he kinda looks like me tbhngl but that's probably because of the albino pheno, but hes double my age so who knows

Likely larp by some soy piece of shit, tranny or some infiltrator 4chantard. No way a foid wrote this

Larp most likely, recreating the incel doesn't notice the shy becky meme

I wish that was me right now

depends on what NEET means to these mentally retarded

Larp most likely, recreating the incel doesn't notice the shy becky meme

Well it's on a female only forum and there are more posts like this