Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity who is this 19yo "femcel" Laney (LameyPilled) on Twitter?

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
I noticed her mentioned prominently in the KYM article at https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/komesarj-leaves-the-incel-community and it's the first I've heard of her so I'm trying to understand where this attention about her manifested from. Has around a thousand followers, does she gain them from Reddit?

Kinda curious why she identifies as femcel, and if she means she is a female incel, or a female volcel.

Kinda curious why she identifies as femcel, and if she means she is a female incel, or a female volcel.
the latter. females can't be incel.

What women can or can't be is irrelevant to what they mean or identify as.

Females have dramatically more opportunity than us so on average any celibacy they have is much more voluntary than us.

My stance is actually "nobody can be provably absolutely incel, we're just rounding our negligible opportunities down to zero for seantic simplicity" so I believe the objection here is that foid opportunities are never negligible enough to round down like this.

This is what I said in my previous post.

Femoids are more dangerous than you think. She's gonna do a lot of harm to the incel community. Mark my words.

Femoids are more dangerous than you think. She's gonna do a lot of harm to the incel community. Mark my words.
i doubt that shes gonna fade away within the end of the year

i doubt that shes gonna fade away within the end of the year
The bitch’s tweets blow up regularly it seems and she brings a lot of mainstream attention toward this community

I don’t want us to have to deal with infiltrators and people on our periphery stealing our memes & slang more than we already do

Imagine caring about random twitter femoids

They already seem to have ruined the community on twitter. At this point we only have this forum as a space

I noticed her mentioned prominently in the KYM article at https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/komesarj-leaves-the-incel-community and it's the first I've heard of her so I'm trying to understand where this attention about her manifested from. Has around a thousand followers, does she gain them from Reddit?

I saw this tweet and was like, wtf 100k likes? who is this? how does she(?) even know komesarj

Here's the people following a "femcel"

It's really hard to stay calm when the entire world hates you just for existing and these are their thought processes

JFL she’s a man!

Haha got to be kidding me.
This foid’s bio reads out as :
19 | femcel | Corinthians 5:17

Brothers we have a sister in Christ don’t we?
Got to love seeing a God fearing foid that believes whores like themselves have a place in Heaven.
Foid’s words fall through faster than a corrupted Jew collecting a coin in an alley.
It’s a shame foids can speak because I don’t like the voices of demons.
it's all fake.
Even the hate against komesarj is fake, organized by trannies and women.
A huge psyop

The most harm is what we do to ourselves with infighting and purity spiraling because of how upset our jealousy makes us.

The bitch’s tweets blow up regularly it seems and she brings a lot of mainstream attention toward this community
I don’t want us to have to deal with infiltrators and people on our periphery stealing our memes & slang more than we already do
What do you think makes it trend though? Is there a female equivalent of incels.is that follows her that I'm unaware of?

Imagine caring about random twitter femoids
She's clearly not random, she's a statistical outlier that influenced KYM into quoting her.\

They already seem to have ruined the community on twitter. At this point we only have this forum as a space
I didn't even know we had a twitter community, how the hell do you even organize that?

Here's the people following a "femcel"
Gizzverse is probably referencing Alana Boltwood, who didn't come up with the concept of incels, but did host a 90s usenet community where she apparently coined 'invcel' and someone else in her group suggested incel but we don't know who it was.

JFL she’s a man!
any source on this other than general logical wariness?\

Gizzverse is probably referencing Alana Boltwood, who didn't come up with the concept of incels, but did host a 90s usenet community where she apparently coined 'invcel' and someone else in her group suggested incel but we don't know who it was.
I just thought it was funny because she obviously doesn't know what it stands for. In all ways, yes it was a woman who created the concept of incels. Not just a woman, but women in general.

What do you think makes it trend though? Is there a female equivalent of incels.is that follows her that I'm unaware of?
Just a bunch of radfems, lgbt faggots, and niggers follow her I think

Just a bunch of radfems, lgbt faggots, and niggers follow her I think
from where though? just 'someone my twitter friends follow' or something else?

The most harm is what we do to ourselves with infighting and purity spiraling because of how upset our jealousy makes us.

She's clearly not random, she's a statistical outlier that influenced KYM into quoting her.\

I didn't even know we had a twitter community, how the hell do you even organize that?

any source on this other than general logical wariness?\
Let her quote nigga Twitter bitches are some of the most terminally online losers out there.
the tweet has 107k likes atm and it was posted 2 days ago. that's not "some random woman" it's a huge part of (online) society
My brother in Christ there are Black women who talk about black men being used as bullet bags on Twitter and their posts get 200k likes. Twitter is a bizarre place.

Anyway i don't know why one Janny ascending with a clearly mentally ill JB is so much of a shitshow. Komesarj should have gone out quitely.

Her account is just a parody and a mockery of inkwell topics and memes, It's probably a sexually active idle nutter behind that account.

and KYM mods bans anyone who oppose in the comment section, i was banned 2 times

who opposes what?

What women can or can't be is irrelevant to what they mean or identify as.

Females have dramatically more opportunity than us so on average any celibacy they have is much more voluntary than us.

My stance is actually "nobody can be provably absolutely incel, we're just rounding our negligible opportunities down to zero for seantic simplicity" so I believe the objection here is that foid opportunities are never negligible enough to round down like this.
What do you think about this now that it came out he is a weird tranny LARPer?

how are we so famous? we need more mass killers tbh
What do you think about this now that it came out he is a weird tranny LARPer?
where did you learn this? :feelshaha: