Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Who is the tallest tallcel on the forum?

City Incel

City Incel

Veteran
★★★
And how tall are they? :o

@HateCurry is pretty tall (jk)

there was some users that were 6'5, cant remember the names though

Sneir is 186cm

@Captvic is 6’6 and you rarely see him post here cuz he’s too busy getting laid

I'm 190cm in germany which is comparable to 5'7 in the US

I'm 185cm

(No brag)

there was some users that were 6'5, cant remember the names though
Imagine being on an incel forum when you're literally 6'5". That height alone makes you a gigachad.

they are busy getting laid daily just like all tallfags

@Idotms is 198/6'6

Imagine being on an incel forum when you're literally 6'5". That height alone makes you a gigachad.
how do you figure? women have an infinite supply of 6'2+ chads with an actual chad face, why do you think they would fuck a guy 6'5 with an incel face when they have a line of 6'5 with a chad face?

being over 6 foot is not an advantage in western countries if you have an incel tier face, as women have an army of men over 6 foot that have a chad face available to them on social media. being 6 foot plus is only useful if you have the means to sustain yourself long term in a shithole country. which is not really viable for 99% of people

how do you figure? women have an infinite supply of 6'2+ chads with an actual chad face, why do you think they would fuck a guy 6'5 with an incel face when they have a line of 6'5 with a chad face?
Women will happily settle for a tall guy with a below average face if they can't get a Chad. That's the benefit of being tall, women WILL settle for you even if you have an ugly face. But if you're SHORT with an ugly face, you will NEVER get a chance. Your face would have to look like acid was thrown on it for average women to reject a 6'5" man.
being over 6 foot is not an advantage in western countries if you have an incel tier face
Being tall makes your facial attractiveness matter less. A 3/10 or 4/10 face while being 6'5" is NOT incel tier. Women will overlook some of the bad qualities of your face if you compensate with height.
women have an army of men over 6 foot that have a chad face available to them on social media.
Average women do not have access to tons of Chads. They can maybe get one or two if they have the right social circle, but most average women WILL settle for tall guys with average or below average faces that aren't deformed looking
being 6 foot plus is only useful if you have the means to sustain yourself long term in a shithole country. which is not really viable for 99% of people
Completely false. There are tons of average women dating men making minimum wage. Average women aren't that strict on how much money her man makes. They will settle for broke guys if he ticks other boxes, such as being tall.

If you're over 6 feet and a virgin, it's either because your face had acid thrown on it, or you're a lazy, fat, socially awkward loser that puts zero effort into being attractive to women.

They're basically the exact people that IT bullies THINK most incels are.

Last edited:
188cm is above average man. It's an okay height.
I guess so. But it doesn't stand out. I'm just slightly above everyone NGL. Doesn't give me any added benefits.

If you're over 6 feet and a virgin, it's either because your face had acid thrown on it, or you're a lazy, fat, socially awkward loser that puts zero effort into being attractive to women.
youre obviously not blackpilled

youre obviously not blackpilled
That's where blackpillers start getting retarded. Looks doesn't trump all. Personality still matters, it's just lower priority depending on how good looking you are. Only Giga Chads can get women with looks alone.

I am probably the shortest at 5'5:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Wtf all tallfags here its always that excuse uhh im 6'5 but not tall in germany :soy: :soy: literal gaslighting i have cousins there 5'11 with gfs
They literally come here to troll

Height is not as important as everyone thinks on .is ..... Iam 6'4, high inhib autist = truecel in germany

We found you. The tallest incel!
20220920 112644

i am 192cm or 6'3.59
little above average height in my country, out of 10 guys i will be taller than 6

Are you living in Dinaric Alps? Everywhere else you'll be taller than 8 or 9 of other guys.