Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who is the soyest/bluepilled user here???

I'm as blackpilled as they come
I remember you posting a thread saying jews dindu nuffin and we shouldn't blame them, so i thought you might be bluepilled, but i haven't seen your other posts so i couldn't say for sure, that's what i said maybe..

users who hate violence and disrespect our hERos

The jewspiracy has nothing to do with the blackpill.
The bluepill is denying of reality, saying that jews had no part in the decay of western society is bluepilled imo.

No it isn't, at least not in the context of this forum. And if that was the case, you'd be bluepilled for believing it's the joospiracy that caused all this and not women's empowerment.
The bluepill is the denying of reality, not just the reality of dating and how low-tier men are treated. I also don't believe that jews very solely responsible for what happened with the west but they definitely are big part of the problem. Whatever man, sorry for calling you bluepilled as i don't know you that well, maybe you're not.