Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious who is the shortest manlet here?

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
We need to figure this out!!!!

Does being 178cm make me a manlet too? I'm not sure.

@Kokoro is 5'1

5'6 here.
@FiveFourManlet
And others tbh

5'6 here.
@FiveFourManlet
And others tbh
I'm 5'3'' so I'm already shorter than him.
please tell me theres at least one guy under my height on here

I am 166cm, 5'5 so i am one of the shortest but not on top...i fail even there. But yeah if you bring manlets together ,we all look the same:feelsbadman:

I am 166cm, 5'5 so i am one of the shortest but not on top...i fail even there. But yeah if you bring manlets together ,we all look the same:feelsbadman:
is there anyone here who is 4'?

i'm 5'7" but claim 5'3" due to my big ass head giving me inches I don't deserve

@knajjd
Is 5'2

I think you are not a manlet under 5ft, at 4'10 you have dwarfism you are a midget not a manlet.
aren't there people who are short but aren't dwarfs? I think dwarfism fucks with your limbs and legs and shit as well. Like people with Russell Silver Syndrome
@knajjd
Is 5'2
really? Ouch

5'2 here
I hate myself so fucking much I guess I'm going ER

5'6 , I'm fucked and the rope is my only friend. I have told myself to rope before 35 years old.

Same height.

Yup, I’m 5’0, 116 pounds. Someone made this same thread a while back where I actually posted pics

if your 5'0 you really got the worst genes there are

5'9" midgetcel reporting for duty.

Yup, I’m 5’0, 116 pounds. Someone made this same thread a while back where I actually posted pics

Those are exactly typical foid body proportions. My condolences.

Those are exactly typical foid body proportions. My condolences.
that is a very small foids proportions...(average american woman height is 5'4, and thats not taking into account how younger foids are taller than old ones)

I'm 5'5" and one eighth

It always feels weird when I meet another male smaller than me tbh. I never encounter it really.

Other manlets feel powerful around me lol

I'm 5'4, I know there's some 5'3s but I'm still pretty borderline.

5'9 reporting in to manlet suicide squad

I once met a 3 ft manlet with a hot blonde gf. He was a banker (jew) probably