Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who is the poster on here that makes threads that really hit home for you

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Mine has to be blackpillpres dude is a fucking blackpill master mind ngl. His posts both enlighten me and push me to hopeless insanity at the same time.

@Reddit_is_for_cucks has posted some hiroshima tier blackpills threads tbh.

mylifeistrash because oldcel, lastgerman because incomplete entry into adulthood

@mylifeistrash @nihility @VirginAutistManlet are gigabased posters of the forum

@Professorjpj, back when he was here. I hope he's okay.

@universallyabhorred. His threads are extremely brutal. He has lived a life more brutal than at leasr 95% people here. Always hits home hard

@tehgymcel420 tbh

@LastGerman @mylifeistrash @ItheIthe @Eskimocel @Transcended Trucel off the top of my head

the 50iq poster guy with the bob the builder helmet dude

@anon1822
But he rejects me like a woman and doesn't reply

Lately @Personalityinkwell has been killing it.
Mine has to be blackpillpres dude is a fucking blackpill master mind ngl. His posts both enlighten me and push me to hopeless insanity at the same time.
His posts are legendary
Seconded, @Sparrow's Song posts underrated, yet home hitting posts.
I agree.
Omegacel trait: Being rejected by other incels.
See profile description
@Reddit_is_for_cucks has posted some hiroshima tier blackpills threads tbh.
His chadfishing is a valuable contribution to the blackpill archives. It's an extension of the tinder studies, as not only does he match with these women and text them, but he LARP's over the phone too. I'm way too cynical to even keep up that kind of charade.

@ionlycopenow for his brutal but truthful posts

@Uglyme, based and brutal

@mylifeistrash @tehgymcel420 @TestTest1

Sparrow's song i'd say.
Seconded, @Sparrow's Song posts underrated, yet home hitting posts.

@ItheIthe was also very relateable.
Thanks, I got some posts coming up that will make BrazilianSmegma launch tampons out of his ass at a high velocity when he sees them.

I'd say @universallyabhorred hits home hard because not only is he a eye area cel like me but he is curry and autistic which is like playing Dark Souls New Game+ x1000 while drunk with frostbitten hands.

@ionlycopenow invokes brutal truecel feels and @mental_out has good posts about how unpleasant mundane, everyday interactions with people and public are like psychological warfare when you're a truecel.

Manojuokai