Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who is the most wholesome user here?

I woke up with a message I could start 2 hours later at work, it's sunny outside and I slept really well. Your comment added to my perfect day :heart:
Sounds good. I managed to sleep alright yesterday and got to go to our cabin to enjoy the day. Got both riding mowers fixed up, and my big zero turn mower ran great. Felt good to have something go well. Unfortunately, my mother took the tractor style mower in a rough section of grass and incorrectly used it, burning straight through the drive belt because the blades got jammed. Gonna be a tricky repair once I buy a new belt. I'm not upset with her because she doesn't know much about cutting grass and is only trying to help because my dad recently passed and him and me would always do that work together.

@Delusional Coper

Too bad his account's gone

EpedaBIGDICKENERGY
@EpedaBIGDICKENERGY

@Emba
@TheGrayWolf
@Max Doltman
@VideoGameCoper
@Lonelyus
@WØLF

and also
@Copexodius Maximus
@ron Belgrade

@Emba

I'm being deadly serious.

@Sloth22 @PersonalityChad @DarkStar @comradespiderman29 @Mistake @Ricordanza @Cayden Zhang
@EpedaBIGDICKENERGY

@blackoutblackin based goyslop poster

@Sloth22 @PersonalityChad @DarkStar @comradespiderman29 @Mistake @Ricordanza @Cayden Zhang
@EpedaBIGDICKENERGY
Thanks but I'm not wholesome, I've called users countless slurs

Nobody. We all know that 90% of people here are faggots in denial.
I don't want to be mean, but considering the recent flood of GrAYs that are actually unironically gay everyone can be a faggot. EVERYONE!!!!

my beloved @Ritalincel and @Emba

@EpedaBIGDICKENERGY and @Dusk

@EpedaBIGDICKENERGY @TheGrayWolf @weaselbomber @WØLF

@EpedaBIGDICKENERGY

@EpedaBIGDICKENERGY @TheGrayWolf @Mecoja

@Mecoja @Saigon Depression @XtremeMax @EpedaBIGDICKENERGY @TheGrayWolf

Me of course, but I think @comradespiderman29, @Left4DeadNiggER, @Emba, and @EpedaBIGDICKENERGY are all easy to get along with users. There are plenty more of course like this, these are just off the top of my head
@IronsideCel @kay'
Thanks guys, I really am honored and happy to hear you find me wholesome