Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is the most mentally unstable user here?

M. Bison

M. Bison

Banned
-
I think it's @Crustaciouse . The guy seems like he is always at the verge of snapping. His lust for pussy is so high that it has fully possessed his mind and soul. The way he posts indicates severe intimacy issues and great necessity for female company, much more than any other user.

@whogivesafucc @Twisted @Octopusgun2 @Popbob

I'm just mental. I don't really care about getting laid tho

@Indari

all his posts are filled with rage

if i couldnt cope with video games and videos where "men hit back" id er, rope, or just be very unstable

Saw your pic, you're Chad-lite, therefore incel not because of looks, but mental state; hence mentalcel and therefore mentally unstable. You look like Orb, but a cheaper version of him.

Saw your pic, you're Chad-lite, therefore incel not because of looks, but mental state; hence mentalcel and therefore mentally unstable. You look like Orb, but a cheaper version of him.

fair enough, but i'm not as much of a troll as those users

fair enough, but i'm not as much of a troll as those users
True, that's what makes you better than the other mentalcels TBH. (Mentalcels being 95% of this forum.. lol)

I could be mentally unstable af (In my head I am already), but it'd be social suicide so I have no other choice but be nice in real life unless I go ER.

lmao half the people here live with their parents, i at least live alone and pay for myself i am not mentally unstable you're the fucking doofus making jew threads and just be white threads ur probably just a troll

lmao half the people here live with their parents, i at least live alone and pay for myself i am not mentally unstable you're the fucking doofus making jew threads and just be white threads ur probably just a troll
i rest my case

how can you expect someone who's been shit on all his life and has nothing to life for to be mentally stable

All the IT losers who pretend to be incel and screenshot their own posts.

I rest my case too about you being a troll
i wish i wasnt an incel, its actually @Jewsel who is the troll here, but he sent 1 pic of himself being fat and u instantly believe he is a truecel rather than a fakecel normie who only comes here to pass time at his job

just lol at ur iq

i wish i wasnt an incel, its actually @Jewsel who is the troll here, but he sent 1 pic of himself being fat and u instantly believe he is a truecel rather than a fakecel normie who only comes here to pass time at his job

just lol at ur iq
I never said he was a truecel, i said he was an incel. he had a puny chin, no jawline, and bug eyes. he was 4/10.

lakhaim

@Indari. Biggest sperg rager here.

@nausea. Not scared or concerned but something is really off about this person. He is like the neighbor who holds eye contact a little bit too intensely and is a little bit too quiet, not enough to alert you but you pick up on it, and someday you see him in the newspaper, being arrested for some gruesome but ridiculous crime.

I think it's @Crustaciouse . The guy seems like he is always at the verge of snapping. His lust for pussy is so high that it has fully possessed his mind and soul. The way he posts indicates severe intimacy issues and great necessity for female company, much more than any other user.

Ngl, the combination of his avatar, violent posts, and impersonal way of talking is kinda unsettling. (No hate)

@Indari. Biggest sperg rager here.

@nausea. Not scared or concerned but something is really off about this person. He is like the neighbor who holds eye contact a little bit too intensely and is a little bit too quiet, not enough to alert you but you pick up on it, and someday you see him in the newspaper, being arrested for some gruesome but ridiculous crime.
LOL LOL @ nausea, like the guy, but your description kinda fits lol.

That said, Saint Marc lepine. Dude's gonna snap. Hope he spares incels...

Ngl, the combination of his avatar, violent posts, and impersonal way of talking is kinda unsettling. (No hate)
Oh yeah, the avatar as well. The way wojak tilts his head in that along with the content is distubring

Oh yeah, the avatar as well. The way wojak tilts his head in that along with the content is distubring
Can't believe I actually made it on this thread, thanks boyo.
This solidifies my position as a true abomination.

Probably me, not even kidding.