Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who is the most attractive foid?

Most attractive Gigastacy?

• Total voters
Horatio1

Horatio1

They saw deformity, I found beauty
★★
Adriana Lima:

Adriana Lima

Blanca Soler:

Blanca Soler

Brooke Shields:

Brooke Shields

Denise Richards:

Denise Richards

Doutzen Kroes:

Doutzen Kroes

Kristina Pimenova:

Kristina Pimenova

Madison Beer:

Madison Beer

Megan Fox:

Megan Fox

Monica Bellucci:

Monica Bellucci

Taylor Hill:

Taylor Hill

Last edited:
Not wasting my time on this (I will waste my time writing this comment tho)

Don't know, don't care

No Simp September

No Simp September
I am not simping, I am just curious if there is broad agreement on who has the objectively best looking face

Regular, teen, jewish girl > all of the Hollywood whores

Tracy Bonham 1996

White foids hands down mog

Sure, they're all conventionally 'attractive,' but I don't feel quite intrigued or too attracted to them, I just don't know why.

If they had a different hairstyle like bangs, short hair or pixie cut, then I'd certainly gravitate more towards them.

Perhaps, I'll say Megan Fox, but I don't like her lower face.

Sure, they're all conventionally 'attractive,' but I don't feel quite intrigued or too attracted to them, I just don't know why.

If they had a different hairstyle like bangs, short hair or pixie cut, then I'd certainly gravitate more towards them.

Perhaps, I'll say Megan Fox, but I don't like her lower face.
Looks are somewhat subjective after you reach a certain threshold

None, the foids that @wereq posts mog to oblivion

I'm partial to Jennifer Connelly

None of them imo it's Elizabeth Olsen

Doutzen Kroes looks gross

i think @nowiff fogs

Monica Bellucci always had the curvy milf looks, very sexy imo and she aged excellent.

Megan Fox in Transformers and Jennifers body looked great and sexy, though i always liked Amanda Seyfried better.

probably none of those

I am just curious to see if there is broad agreement among users here on facial attractiveness
Attractiveness is objective but sexual attractiveness is subjective. There's some guys here that find foids with strong jaws attractive, I personally don't find them sexually attractive but they are attractive objectively, I don't find them ugly.

Out of this list, Brooke Shields (bit of a strong jaw, though), Kristina Pimenova (ideal neotenous face), and Monica Belucci (conventional dark haired giga stacy with a strongly femine v-shaped face).

Last edited:
Out of this list, Brooke Shields (bit of a strong jaw, though), Kristina Pimenova (ideal neotenous face), and Monica Belucci (conventional dark haired giga stacy with a strong femine v-shaped face).
I agree