Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who is the idol of the fems in your country/area?

• Thread starter Poorbaldshortcel
  • Start date
Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
Hey, brocels! I wonder, currently, in your area who (male star) is the idol of the females around you? Pick one. Just to see how much he is moging me. :D

I'll start with this one, who is pretty idolized in my area:
lu-han-attends-the-promotion-conference-of-time-raiders-on-03th-2016-picture-id585726628

I don't hate the boy, I do respect Asians but this kind of feminine type that's difficult to say is it a boy, a girl, an aunt... just can't get it. I can't accept that a boy like this mogs a man like me, according to most of the young females around me. OK, he's richer and more popular. That's all...

not a clue, I haven't spoken to toilets in a few years now :feelsrope:

I dunno. Some Chad/pretty boy, I guess. :incel:

Some kpop guy i guess

kpop dudes

big black guys (not me)

In France, too?! Wow...

Hey, brocels! I wonder, currently, in your area who (male star) is the idol of the females around you? Pick one. Just to see how much he is moging me. :D

lu-han-attends-the-promotion-conference-of-time-raiders-on-03th-2016-picture-id585726628

I don't hate the boy, I do respect Asians but this kind of feminine type that's difficult to say is it a boy, a girl, an aunt... just can't get it. I can't accept that a boy like this mogs a man like me, according to most of the young females around me. OK, he's richer and more popular. That's all...
That’s a woman:fuk:

How would i know? I dont go around nobody or know anyone.

The same I started to thing when I saw him for the first time. But then... oh, no -- a MALE singer "
"
You’re not fucking serious,,,THATS A MAN? holy shit no way

Probably some tik toc Eboy

Exactly! And how girls who look more male than him like him?! :D

Maybe it's not important but I'd share with you, one of his fans stopped chatting with me because I told her this idol of hers is sort of feminine. She said it's a 100% man. Hell, no!

Exactly! And how girls who look more male than him like him?! :D
Only lesbian/bisexual girls can be attracted to that I mean if I saw that on the street I’d 100% think it’s a froid:feelswhat: still don’t believe it’s a male

Maybe it's not important but I'd share with you, one of his fans stopped chatting with me because I told her this idol of hers is sort of feminine. She said it's a 100% man. Hell, no!
Tell that toilet she’s a fucking dyke

Probably some eboy fag