Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who is the highes t and who the lowest t male on this site???

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I am Not too sure who too choose but for highest T I would take @Cuyen @Damo the incel @LastGerman
for lowest T I'm not so sure tbh

@Parrtlord @Blacktarpill

high T? like high torque?

according to my 10 seconds of research, the bugatti veyron 16.4 super sport has the highest torque. coming in at 1,016 pounds per foot

@Parrtlord @Blacktarpill
They are low t but I could turn them high t. Blacktarpill just needs to eat more food and lift heavy and if he sticks to that he can become really high t. But nonetheless I still like him cause he is cool and not like soys.

according to my 10 seconds of research, the bugatti veyron 16.4 super sport has the highest torque. coming in at 1,016 pounds per foot
low iq

I be low t fagcel here

Im pretty low T ngl
Small hands, thin wrists, can't grow a lot of muscle, shit sperm count, narrow frame and not as much strength compared to my peers despite years of lifting
It's over

Funny thing is, I am not that high in testosterone. If i would have high testosterone, I would go on a rampage immediately.

They are low t but I could turn them high t. Blacktarpill just needs to eat more food and lift heavy and if he sticks to that he can become really high t. But nonetheless I still like him cause he is cool and not like soys.

We have to take testosterone, estrogen blocker and growth hormones.

If being angry makes you high t then me

I'm a high T ogre with hair everywhere except where it counts

Prob me. I have below average T levels

I am definitely the lowest T user, if you were asked to guess my gender based on my T levels youd probably guess that Im female

Vroom

thanks bro thats based. You can see his rage against the anti incel government. He is a true Alpha male.

He should be the president of Egypt and not Abdul Fatty el-Sissy

blacktarpill nominee for lowest t

Highest: @iKillCucks @LastGerman

It's over if you're deemed the lowest T male on a site filled with incels. At least no one can call you a fakecel

A thread about testosterone by a dude named HighTGymcel, 1st reply by a guy named LiterallyASoyBoy. You can’t make this stuff up.

Low T framecel checking in.

High E framecel manlet here

JFL if you don't have exactly average T levels.

Neither users exist on this forum.

The High T low inhib members are all banned for 'advocating violence' while the low T members are the nonposting lurkers so you rarely see them

I think most of us are somewhere inbetween.

Highest T @HighTGymcel (it’s in his name tbhngl)
Lowest T @Blacktarpill or @Parrtlord

You can act high T, but I severely doubt anyone on this forum is high T in general.

@Ryo_Hazuki highest T

@idkwattodowithlife for lowest

Neither users exist on this forum.

The High T low inhib members are all banned for 'advocating violence' while the low T members are the nonposting lurkers so you rarely see them
tbhtbh

I’m probably somewhere in the bottom 1% for lowest T.

@Blacktarpill T-mogs @Parrtlord for not using an anime foid as avi

Highest T is probably @mylifeistrash or @Cuyen
Lowest T is @Blacktarpill

No bigger fag than me here