Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious who is the foid you hate the most?

Damn. That's a tough luck. My condolences.

@Cuyen I need a high IQ opinion and I don't know anyone else tbh.care to help?.. What do you make of this?. AWALT? Or do you think this guy an exception?or maybe he's just a mental Chadlite?
He is probably good looking, and of course, women are nice towards good looking men. nothing new here. also, this faggot low key bragging

second one looks like she smells like shit

I forget her name, but it’s this one celebrity cunt foid that doesn’t let ANYONE speak to her. In order to speak to her just for 15 minutes you have to sign some kind of retarded waver. It’s actually ILLEGAL to speak to her if you haven’t signed the waver. Again, I forget this cunts name but this has to be the most shallow and entitled cunt in the entire fucking universe.

That sounds retarded. How would that work day to day and how would she enforce it? I mean she cannae exactly sue somebody for talking.

My former oneitis who ghosts me when I want to talk and contacts me only when she wants to use me like to help her get a job and I do it because I have a nice personality.

It's over for many men.

That sounds retarded. How would that work day to day and how would she enforce it? I mean she cannae exactly sue somebody for talking.
I have no idea how that works either. But I heard that it’s true on a video I saw that was called “top 10 most hated celebrity’s” or something along those lines.

I have no idea how that works either. But I heard that it’s true on a video I saw that was called “top 10 most hated celebrity’s” or something along those lines.

Tbh i could believe it, some celebrities are so out of touch and that far up their own arse.

Tbh i could believe it, some celebrities are so out of touch and that far up their own arse.
Yeah, I mean take a look at how shallow and entitled Kim Kardashian is. That bitch admitted she doesn’t like being around “regular” people. Only around other celebrities

Yeah, I mean take a look at how shallow and entitled Kim Kardashian is. That bitch admitted she doesn’t like being around “regular” people. Only around other celebrities

I despise that whole fucking family. The fact they're all multimillionaires goes to show how fucked up society is. That younger one saying she's a 'self made' billionaire. Seriously hen, you've have massive amounts of free exposure and released a fuckin lip bam. You're hardly steve jobs. I hope to god next time they're on a jolly to the Bahamas or wherever, that their private jet falls out the sky.

(((Billie Eilish))) (Easily my least favorite foid of all time)
Cheers.
Listening to that whore makes me want to drnk bleach tbh.

Attachments

• 1563240587269.png
    1563240587269.png
    340.5 KB · Views: 16
Damn. That's a tough luck. My condolences.

@Cuyen I need a high IQ opinion and I don't know anyone else tbh.care to help?.. What do you make of this?. AWALT? Or do you think this guy found an exception?or maybe he's just a mental Chadlite?
I don't think I am a chadlite, personally. I've asked multiple girls out, and I have been laughed at or ignored or they are giving me this disgusting arrogant smirk. She was an exception, but then again it was only a week, maybe it would've turned to shit after a few months.

I don't think I am a chadlite, personally. I've asked multiple girls out, and I have been laughed at or ignored or they are giving me this disgusting arrogant smirk. She was an exception, but then again it was only a week, maybe it would've turned to shit after a few months.
It's alright brother. I ain't no gatekeeper. But you might wanna clarify your situation before saying you were on a relationship. Y'know. Before getting bombarded with name calling (fakecel larper chad etc). I hope you find another exception day.