Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious who is the foid you hate the most?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
for me its tough between those 2 bitches

Angela Merkel is a very evil woman

Anita Sarkeesian is pretty high up in the list.

Too many to choose.

Şeyma Subaşı
@Cuyen whats your opinion about this gigawhore cunt foid bro?

AOC by far
Also that soccer dyke Rapinoe, McCain's daughter, that Captain Marvel actress Larson, and that Hollywood actress whore who was so vocal against Brett Kavanaugh getting confirmed in, can't even remember that roastie's name.

The list is literally endless.

Last edited:
Millie bobby brown. Says 2 words in the show and is seen as the greatest actor of all time. Annoying british slut thinks shes more msture than she is. Not watching season 3 cause shes in it and the show is terrible regardless

hollywood foids for sure

My birth mother for not aborting me

Any that is feminist or leftist.

Your mom. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I forget her name, but it’s this one celebrity cunt foid that doesn’t let ANYONE speak to her. In order to speak to her just for 15 minutes you have to sign some kind of retarded waver. It’s actually ILLEGAL to speak to her if you haven’t signed the waver. Again, I forget this cunts name but this has to be the most shallow and entitled cunt in the entire fucking universe.

I can barely see any individual difference.
I treat them like they're all the same "person" and I despise them all in the same way.

belle delphine

The judge that sent me to prison and any foid I find attractive

Soumaya Akaboune and Monette Moio

Too many to choose.

This.

Edit: actually, in the UK there are some feminist foid politicians who would top the list:
- Jess Phillips (feminist Labour MP)
- Sophie Walker (feminist founder of the "wOmEnS EqUaLiTy PaRtY)

I don't hate foids, just have a strong dislike for most of them.

Justin Trudou

I hate this one. I'm sure that you will hate her on first sight, so I will put her picture under spoiler allert:

1456401674-06-michela-marzano-annalisa-dione.jpg

All of my high school oneitises

JFL @ giving a shit about 95% of “public figures”

belle delphine
Besides being a whore like any other foid, she also explore those cucks (which is kind of positive in someway). She is living life on creative mode and is not even a Stacy.

every female on instagram who wants attention

Amy Schumer should have been born a incel man

There are MANY foids I hate, but none I hate. Here are just the ones I can name.

(((Billie Eilish))) (Easily my least favorite foid of all time)
(((Megan Rapinoe)))
(((Carli Lloyd)))
(((Abby Wambach)))
(((Lindsey Horan)))
Just about every other player on the (((US women’s national football team)))
(((That cunt who beat Ally in smash using (((Isabelle))))))
(((Taylor Swift)))
(((Meghan Trainor)))
(((Carly Rae Jepsen)))
(((Jackie Groenen)))
(((Greta Thunberg)))
(((Belle Delphine)))
(((Every booby streamer on twitch ever)))
(((SSSniperWolf)))
(((Anyone who uses their gender as an excuse for anything)))
(((Many more))) who I cannot think of right now.

billie eilish
Cheers.

Only one cunt comes to mind. Although I've yet to meet/see any woman who is an exception to the blackpill, let's just say it would be lifefuel for me if this particular unfair time wasting whore exited this world.

There are MANY foids I hate, but none I hate. Here are just the ones I can name.

(((Billie Eilish))) (Easily my least favorite foid of all time)
(((Megan Rapinoe)))
(((Carli Lloyd)))
(((Abby Wambach)))
(((Lindsey Horan)))
Just about every other player on the (((US women’s national football team)))
(((That cunt who beat Ally in smash using (((Isabelle))))))
(((Taylor Swift)))
(((Meghan Trainor)))
(((Carly Rae Jepsen)))
(((Jackie Groenen)))
(((Greta Thunberg)))
(((Belle Delphine)))
(((Every booby streamer on twitch ever)))
(((SSSniperWolf)))
(((Anyone who uses their gender as an excuse for anything)))
(((Many more))) who I cannot think of right now.

Cheers.
damn son.

This nasty roastie, hater of animu lolis and less degenerate Japan culture of liking young cute girls

Dooley

a foid that's alive

any one that i want to fuck, but can't fuck because of 2019 hypergamy

I don't hate foids, just have a strong dislike for most of them.
Sounds like a very thin line. Can you elaborate?. What is it that you dislike specifically?.

They're both disgusting entitled Jewesses, fuck 'em.

All females supporting femoidism deserve special from me.

I’ve only ever spoken to one girl - she told me she really liked me but wasn’t looking to talk to/ date anybody then started dating a fucking gym rat pro skateboarder. That cemented the blackpill for me. Bitch.

Sounds like a very thin line. Can you elaborate?. What is it that you dislike specifically?.
I dislike most foids because they seem to be stuck-up and talk to you when they get something out of it, see profit in talking to you.
I don't hate all, but I'd say my dislike is there because I am pretty biased because of my opinions on them. The reason why I don't hate them is because I know there is good women out there, they're just all taken or hard to find. I was in a relationship once, but she died a week after we started dating in a car accident.

I dislike most foids because they seem to be stuck-up and talk to you when they get something out of it, see profit in talking to you.
I don't hate all, but I'd say my dislike is there because I am pretty biased because of my opinions on them. The reason why I don't hate them is because I know there is good women out there, they're just all taken or hard to find. I was in a relationship once, but she died a week after we started dating in a car accident.
Damn. That's a tough luck. My condolences.

@Cuyen I need a high IQ opinion and I don't know anyone else tbh.care to help?.. What do you make of this?. AWALT? Or do you think this guy found an exception?or maybe he's just a mental Chadlite?

Last edited:
No pun but your mom won the price. She feels entitled to your car and treat you like her personal driver.
She is too lazy to walk by herself.
What a vile waman.