Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Who is the dumbass that said alcohol is bad for skin and bloat

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
I drank yesterday 8 pints of beer and today I have super smooth skin and basically 0 bloat.

In fact ny "cheat code" to get rid of bloat fast if i need it is a night of heavy drinking. Why do people say that if you drink alcohol you bloat next day it does the opposite for me. It "cleans" me.

no it probably just stops your body dysmorphia for a bit

"What works for me must apply to anybody" - theory.
Some people are just more prone to it. Alcohol can have a variety of a effects on your body and mind, depending on your genetics and stuff. It might also take a bit longer than one day to see it affecting your skin.

Santa Claus said it . Do something about it then

"What works for me must apply to anybody" - theory.
Some people are just more prone to it. Alcohol can have a variety of a effects on your body and mind, depending on your genetics and stuff. It might also take a bit longer than one day to see it affecting your skin.
It may affect you negatively if you drink everyday or somrthing. But for me the effects on skin are good. One night of heavy drinking, and aside from the ocassional hangover im renewed, bloat free and smoother skin next day

It makes your skin red

Doesn't alcohol dehydrate you?

your body dysmorphia
Reddit cucc

I think the skin thing happens later in life. The majority of men i have seen that have been heavy drinkers for years have awful skin by the time they are 35+, some even have yellowing skin

I drank yesterday 8 pints of beer and today I have super smooth skin and basically 0 bloat.

In fact ny "cheat code" to get rid of bloat fast if i need it is a night of heavy drinking. Why do people say that if you drink alcohol you bloat next day it does the opposite for me. It "cleans" me.

Drinking can fuck up your orbital rings VERY BADLY

Alcohol increases estrogen and that might be what you need to make your hormonal profile better for skin. I've heard that the higher the body fat the more estrogen you produce, and I almost never see fat people and guys with wide hips/potbellies and man boobs with acne.

Alcohol increases estrogen and that might be what you need to make your hormonal profile better for skin. I've heard that the higher the body fat the more estrogen you produce, and I almost never see fat people and guys with wide hips/potbellies and man boobs with acne.
I have defined abs, very fast and strong beard growth and high libido. Idont thunk it increaaes estrogen that much. Also estrogen makes you bloat

I have defined abs, very fast and strong beard growth and high libido. Idont thunk it increaaes estrogen that much. Also estrogen makes you bloat

Did you ever had your Hormones checked?

You have wide hips which is a indicator of high E low T

Strong beard growth can also only mean high DHT

High T is useless if you have high E

People with moderate T and low E are Looking more masculine than People with High T and moderate E

Did you ever had your Hormones checked?

You have wide hips which is a indicator of high E low T

Strong beard growth can also only mean high DHT

High T is useless if you have high E

People with moderate T and low E are Looking more masculine than People with High T and moderate E
I dont have wide hips. My frame is so shit that my normal sized hips look wide.

I dont have wide hips. My frame is so shit that my normal sized hips look wide.
But you dont either have narrow hips

a guy with your Frame should actually have way more narrow hips to look proportionally

You should visit a urologist, testosterone could really help you

DONT believe this Propaganda that roids can age you, they are actually a fountain of youth

especially Testosterone along with HGH

But you dont either have narrow hips

a guy with your Frame should actually have way more narrow hips to look proportionally

You should visit a urologist, testosterone could really help you

DONT believe this Propaganda that roids can age you, they are actually a fountain of youth

especially Testosterone along with HGH

Yes I also considered checking hormones but then again they say one of the main signs of low T is having low energy. I have very high energy. Have been partying 3 straight days and still don't feel tired, while guys 10 years younger than me cant get up after one night of party. I also sleep usually well and have the need to "move" (they ay people with lot T are prone to want to stay in bed all day and shit)

Yes I also considered checking hormones but then again they say one of the main signs of low T is having low energy. I have very high energy. Have been partying 3 straight days and still don't feel tired, while guys 10 years younger than me cant get up after one night of party. I also sleep usually well and have the need to "move" (they ay people with lot T are prone to want to stay in bed all day and shit)

Having high Energy does not come alone from high T, you can be low T with a lot of energy

I can really suggest you to check your hormones

HGH can kill bloat along with a tighter and more clean Skin, it is basically the youth fountain Hormone

it doesnt just grows your muscle, it grows even complete NEW muscle cells so if you have bad delt insertions then they can look completely different after a cycle of hgh

How old are you and what's your body fat percentage?

If you are under 30 and under 15% Body fat you shouldn't have a bloated Face of Wrinkled skin.

Keep drinking until you are 40 and you will see the effects.

How old are you and what's your body fat percentage?

If you are under 30 and under 15% Body fat you shouldn't have a bloated Face of Wrinkled skin.

Keep drinking until you are 40 and you will see the effects.
I am 30 years old. I know many 20 years old with face bloat tbh, im not talking about aging signs.
Having high Energy does not come alone from high T, you can be low T with a lot of energy

I can really suggest you to check your hormones

HGH can kill bloat along with a tighter and more clean Skin, it is basically the youth fountain Hormone

it doesnt just grows your muscle, it grows even complete NEW muscle cells so if you have bad delt insertions then they can look completely different after a cycle of hgh
sounds great but I don't know my balding or genetics since im an adopted child. I fear that it may backfire and ruin me.

I am 30 years old. I know many 20 years old with face bloat tbh, im not talking about aging signs.

sounds great but I don't know my balding or genetics since im an adopted child. I fear that it may backfire and ruin me.

HGH actually grows hair, you CANNOT compare HGH with test or other roids

HGH makes your hair thick

the only Problem is that it is quite expensive

Face Bloat only happens to fat asses. If you have low body fat % you should have a toned face.