Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who is the biggest truecel you ever know?

DepressionTookMyIQ

DepressionTookMyIQ

The harbinger of Truth
★★
This guy to me:

this is an old fetus

BrazilianSigma @Skincel

there is an overweight filipino guy at my HS who is literally like 4'10. he got height mogged by the tiny ass 4'11 girl in our math class. I would kill myself instantly if I was him

anyone who legit cannot drive, it's like a baby learning how to walk, it just happens naturally. :feelsugh: condolences

there is an overweight filipino guy at my HS who is literally like 4'10. he got height mogged by the tiny ass 4'11 girl in our math class. I would kill myself instantly if I was him
that is legit brutal ngl

anyone who legit cannot drive, it's like a baby learning how to walk, it just happens naturally. :feelsugh: condolences
JFL I can drive fine, and there is no bigger truecel than me in my close proximity. It's over. :feelsrope:

9a841b55071bc8a56b842ddca006db24d12c4239v2 hq

Hammy for sure. Truecel cuck

@LastGerman thoughts?

It is the truth. It just happens naturally, this is why nobody talks about it. Nobody will say that this baby will never walk because it happens naturally. If you cannot drive as a grown up man, your life is basically over. I just cannot deal with this situation any longer. I hate being emasculated by females. Every fucking female can drive without any effort whatsoever while I am struggling with something crucial like this. @rightfulcel

It is the truth. It just happens naturally, this is why nobody talks about it. Nobody will say that this baby will never walk because it happens naturally. If you cannot drive as a grown up man, your life is basically over. I just cannot deal with this situation any longer. I hate being emasculated by females. Every fucking female can drive without any effort whatsoever while I am struggling with something crucial like this. @rightfulcel
If you can't drive its over tbh

Another one from him, the title says:I believe in true love (talking about the cat)
Very over for him, rest in peace
He also doesn't have any body hair LOL

What do you mean by "you can't drive"? As in you don't have a car/can't afford it? Or haven't learned yet? I mean literally all you do is hop in the whip, press the gas, and tilt the wheel. There's nothing to it. You don't have to be a precision parker and shit. I suck ass at parking, but on the road you don't really have to do shit.

What do you mean by "you can't drive"? As in you don't have a car/can't afford it? Or haven't learned yet? I mean literally all you do is hop in the whip, press the gas, and tilt the wheel. There's nothing to it. You don't have to be a precision parker and shit. I suck ass at parking, but on the road you don't really have to do shit.

It is just like I said. I cannot drive. Just think about something you are bad at it and despite the fact you are trying to get behind of it, you do not get any better. Now apply this to driving.

Tough to pick

It is just like I said. I cannot drive. Just think about something you are bad at it and despite the fact you are trying to get behind of it, you do not get any better. Now apply this to driving.

you should practice with video games ngl tbh ded srs. Driving uses the same basic motor functions and hand-eye co-ordination that lots of video games require.

The way he speaks is just like the way my grandpa speaks.
Fuck, imagine being this truecel in Brazil.

the elephant man tbh

you should practice with video games ngl tbh ded srs. Driving uses the same basic motor functions and hand-eye co-ordination that lots of video games require.

the thing is, I already did that. I had to do driving simulation. I had to do 10 lessons and even at my last lesson, I was still struggling with it. On top of that, I am actually good with video games, in fact, in some games I am even on a competitive level.

the thing is, I already did that. I had to do driving simulation. I had to do 10 lessons and even at my last lesson, I was still struggling with it. On top of that, I am actually good with video games, in fact, in some games I am even on a competitive level.
Can't install a driving simulator in your home and binge drive it?

Can't install a driving simulator in your home and binge drive it?

You need a set-up for this, which costs a lot of money. Just pay 1000 Euro and more for driving simulation while every female can drive without any effort whatsoever brah.

Some fat aspberger guy I worked with a long time ago. I saw him working at Walmart recently.

You need a set-up for this, which costs a lot of money. Just pay 1000 Euro and more for driving simulation while every female can drive without any effort whatsoever brah.
You'll never be able to do anything regarding skills if you keep comparing yourself to others, make that investment if you can and train the fuck out of your motor and spacial skills. And i don't know if where you live this exists but there are psychologists that are also driving teachers, they mostly deal with people that suffer from vehophobia

Last edited:
You'll never be able to do anything regarding skills if you keep comparing yourself to others, make that investment if you can and train the fuck out of your motor and spacial skills.

No... I cannot afford such bullshit and let us be honest here, most people cannot.

And i don't know if where you live this exists but there are psychologists that are also driving teachers, they mostly deal with people that suffer from vehophobia

That sounds somewhat bluepilled.
I also just suck at driving. I am bad it, therefore I do not get better and because I do not get better I am bad at it and this is why I do not enjoy it. It is a vicious circle.

To be honest, I do not want to talk about this to a ''psychologist''. He also cannot help me. I am also not sure what to tell him in the first place...

5'2 balding indian janitor