Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who is the biggest truecel here?

And don't say ''me'' or some bullshit, genuinely want to know who is the biggest truecel in this forum

Volunteer Hand Up GIF by Robert E Blackmon

@TheGrayWolf @brazi @short

of all active users i would say

1. @zerozerozero
2. @wereq / @ItsovERfucks
3 idk

anyone below 5'6

@Stacyneedsislam

I guess @Sasukecel is the most ugly person I've ever seen. I don't want to disrespect him in any way, but lil bro is ugly asf.

My brother is...

He is not here on this site, and wouldn't be, because he doesn't know how to read or write...
Was abused by my parents (More then me, which is saying a lot), and... He looks like the Hunchback of Notre Dame (I'm not joking...)

He is a trucel in every sense of the word... And he had a terrible life. I don't know a person that suffered more then him, in my personal life.

It's weird to say this, but when he dies, I will feel relief.
I don't want him to suffer anymore.

WTF???

I looked at the post @Sasukecel made a few days ago. I knew he was talking about this, but I didn't know that THIS VIDEO is what he was saying humiliated him.

What is this horse crap? What does this retard mean when he says that Sasukecel and his brother look the same? Anyone with two eyes can see the difference. And what is this gaslighting in the comment section?

Image 2024 08 26 174653874

What is this delusion? I hate normgroids so much. I hope they all die and suffer in purgatory. I hope Sasukecel comes back to the forum. He doesn't deserve this. I would go out of my way to be friends with him if I knew about all this earlier.

@Truest truecel

WTF???

I looked at the post @Sasukecel made a few days ago. I knew he was talking about this, but I didn't know that THIS VIDEO is what he was saying humiliated him.

What is this horse crap? What does this retard mean when he says that Sasukecel and his brother look the same? Anyone with two eyes can see the difference. And what is this gaslighting in the comment section?

View attachment 1237163

What is this delusion? I hate normgroids so much. I hope they all die and suffer in purgatory. I hope Sasukecel comes back to the forum. He doesn't deserve this. I would go out of my way to be friends with him if I knew about all this earlier.
In the end nobody care about sasukecel, they are just mocking him saying shit like this

look at the comments, thats fucking insane
For real. He’s truecel an definitely ugly. I mog him and women still hate talking to me, so he’s fucked. Also, I read his entire final post here, and it was some brutal af shit. My life was a walk in the park compared to his. He might be one of the biggest truecels here

My brother is...

He is not here on this site, and wouldn't be, because he doesn't know how to read or write...
Was abused by my parents (More then me, which is saying a lot), and... He looks like the Hunchback of Notre Dame (I'm not joking...)

He is a trucel in every sense of the word... And he had a terrible life. I don't know a person that suffered more then him, in my personal life.

Wtf happened to your brother, why can’t he read or write?

Wtf happened to your brother, why can’t he read or write?
Severe autism, and related to his abuse and awful parenting done by my parents. Not to mention isolation from people his age...

He is a man-child (Not using that as an insult, I mean it literally). He is not dumb in the slightest, but he acts like a big child...

He is in his 30s.

Severe autism, and related to his abuse and awful parenting done by my parents. Not to mention isolation from people his age...

He is a man-child (Not using that as an insult, I mean it literally). He is not dumb in the slightest, but he acts like a big child...

He is in his 30s.
How can your parents live with themselves?

How can your parents live with themselves?
They are devout Christians, and believe God's forgiveness is all they need.
They don't care about me and my brother forgiving them.

He said he has no fault in what me and my brother had become.

And believes I should seek God and therapy.

He was the main abuser.
My mother is a "yes woman" and either defended my father every chance she got, or occasionally participated in it.

My brother is...

Is your brother self-aware?

Can you elaborate on what you mean? Sorry.
Is your brother aware of his disabilities and maybe even his inceldom, or is he too retarded to know about his situation at all?

Is your brother aware of his disabilities and maybe even his inceldom, or is he too retarded to know about his situation at all?
He is aware of his disability, but he has no idea what inceldom even is...

He has mentioned before that he feels lonely and wants a girlfriend... Which kills me everytime when he says that. He's obviously never had any of that, and never will...

Again, I never meet a person with a more tragic life then my brother.
I suffered a lot too, but not even close to him.

its kinda over for me but some of yall have it even WORSE. like that mri head shape dude from earlier