Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is the best mod here?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
If the mods don't like it, then they should disable the gay smilies.

It’s not just the gay smilies though. It’s his writing style too. 

He’s your best friend here, isn’t he?

Vision said:
It’s not just the gay smilies though. It’s his writing style too. 

I know, I just dislike the emojis.

And no.

Vision said:

@OTaKu_WarrIOr_N walks a lonely road, it's the only road he has ever known

Just sucks losing non-repetitive people. If I want usual face/body crap I can get that a thousand times over. Something different is nice.

Whoever doesn't read my pms.

Broken Man said:
Whoever doesn't read my pms.

If they can read my pms, then I'm done for lol

A Good Friend said:
Just sucks losing non-repetitive people. If I want usual face/body crap I can get that a thousand times over. Something different is nice.

What do you mean? Are you referring to the posts on the main discussion?

Vision said:
Are you referring to the posts on the main discussion?

yes, it is a kaleidoscope of the same elements in different configurations. Eventually you realize that what looks like different patterns are just the same objects reflected over and over.

@thevman is the best mod. Miley Cyrus master race!

I'll be the best mod when I'm finally appointed

Make thevman a mod already and remove the 'high IQ' mod please.

ThiccQueen said:
TheVman said:
Being afraid to critise our leader... hmmmmm reminds me of something, pal!
Yeah, the future for this site is very bleak indeed

Gotta love the baseless fearmongering. I have not once banned anyone for criticizing me, the moderation, or the site in general.

I admit that I take a pretty hard stance on idiots, shitposters, and people who break the rules, which is why TheVman feels like I have a personal vendetta against him because he falls into all 3 categories. Pure paranoia.

blickpall said:
ThiccQueen said:
TheVman said:
Gotta love the baseless fearmongering. I have not once banned anyone for criticizing me, the moderation, or the site in general.
I admit that I take a pretty hard stance on idiots, shitposters, and people who break the rules, which is why TheVman feels like I have a personal vendetta against him because he falls into all 3 categories. Pure paranoia.
LOL, we all know you are a mod that follows the rules very strictly, and interprets the rules to fit your moral code. That's why we don't think you're a good mod. Not because you are unfair.

Infact, you are probably the mod that has the lowest chance of banning someone based on emotions.

Also, the arrogance

@azavii but I never see him

@blickpall just want to clarify I have nothing against you as a poster, but I'm not a fan of your modship

blickpall said:

you need to tone it down with the hostility. You shouldn't be personally attacking users like this.

ThiccQueen said:
blickpall said:
ThiccQueen said:
TheVman said:
LOL, we all know you are a mod that follows the rules very strictly, and interprets the rules to fit your moral code. That's why we don't think you're a good mod. Not because you are unfair.
Infact, you are probably the mod that has the lowest chance of banning someone based on emotions.
Also, the arrogance
It's hilarious how he doesn't realize that in that comment he did everything we critisized him for in just one comment.
Like konito said he think he's smarter than us. He bans "idiots" just means he bans people with different opinionns