Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Who is taking all the foids virginities?????

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
I don’t understand who is taking all these holes virginities I mean almost every hole I talk to in my uni or in a club or bar you can tell she is degenerate and non virgin just by the way the hole acts and looks you can tell she had a cock inside her and now is loose cunt but since I only ever see holes with a single chad bf the only logical conclusion I can make is that foids when they are young go to chad home to have orgie where he take their virginities all at once?

there are not enough chads for each foid to have only one different chad bf take the virginity the holes must me going to de virginizing orgies with a few chads (everything I say is fictional and meant to refer to a video game!!!!)

Over when a kike level iqcel doesn't know the answer

NTs are able to sleep with holes on Tinder.

80/20 rule buddy boyo

Don't worry about it goy just send your daughter to public school to be fucked by ethnics

From low inhib big dick moggers. Not necessarily good looking, just having good eye to recognize inexperienced girls and making the first move and being sexually aggressive enough.

From low inhib big dick moggers. Not necessarily good looking, just having good eye to recognize inexperienced girls and making the first move and being sexually aggressive enough.
Possible to find virgin girl at 18 to pay to take virginity since I’m 22 I cannot go after JB in cucknited states :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:(FICTIONAL IN VIDEO GAME!)

Last edited:
So you agree with my theory about hidden sex parties with 1 or 2 chad and 10 JB going on all over the cucknited states hidden from normshits
If true incels should try to find out more creepmaxx and sneak maxx into these parties to try ascend

Don't you remember high school? I remember clearly there were a bunch of Chads, Chadlites and HTNs who used to fuck all of the girls. It is like an orgy of sorts.

Don't you remember high school? I remember clearly there were a bunch of Chads, Chadlites and HTNs who used to fuck all of the girls. It is like an orgy of sorts.
I went to a nerd majority high school there were a few chads/Tyrone/changs but they were only 5% of the males

Not you kike beat dog swine

I don’t understand who is taking all these holes virginities I mean almost every hole I talk to in my uni or in a club or bar you can tell she is degenerate and non virgin just by the way the hole acts and looks you can tell she had a cock inside her and now is loose cunt but since I only ever see holes with a single chad bf the only logical conclusion I can make is that foids when they are young go to chad home to have orgie where he take their virginities all at once?

there are not enough chads for each foid to have only one different chad bf take the virginity the holes must me going to de virginizing orgies with a few chads (everything I say is fictional and meant to refer to a video game!!!!)
I thought it was all a "part of the plan" :waitwhat:

The kike agenda to destroy the family unit
Well I’m not part of it I’m a fucking trucel
I just want to take as many foid virginities before I die

This but they have a rotation of foids. A new foid every week and they all think its a "boyfriend/girlfriend" thing.

from the way girls act with me, you'd think they're all asexual

Chads, Chadlites, and HTN

lucky high school chads

Well I’m not part of it I’m a fucking trucel
I just want to take as many foid virginities before I die
But I thought you were "in" on "the plan" :waitwhat:

Can you send me 50k :feelswhere:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Why the hell would I
Also I only have around 100k in my bank account my parents gave me so hell no unless you give me a way to make more money in return so I make large APY on my money

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Why the hell would I
Also I only have around 100k in my bank account my parents gave me so hell no unless you give me a way to make more money in return so I make large APY on my money
Do you know how to invest on properties ?

Incel meetup when :feelsStudy:
273B100E 6DDD 4985 B1C7 54A0F65094AD

@universallyabhorred is

there is no big mystery.. it's just some random chad