Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who is responsible for your Inceldom?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Probably our parents cuz they never put us in kid groups while growing up and we went to school with no social skills and became the quiet kids. Discuss below.

There’s a lot of people responsible. Female nature, inventors of social media and dating apps, my parents for not helping me and passing on their shot genetics, simps

My small dick, My autistic personality and women hipergamy.

Women hipergamy is the principal cause, they eliminate 80% of the matches.
Blame women.

My face, my height, my dick, my ADHD, my high inhib, my brother, and Trump

The Jews probably

My bad disastrous skin.

whoever invented online dating services
also my mom for passing down neuroticism and dad for aspergers

Last edited:
Parents, ugly face, social media, dating apps, society etc alot of blame the go all around.

It's 50:50 with me.

My parents didn't teach me self confidence, or treated me so i could build it on my own.

There usual words were "dont be a baby", "dont let them get to you", it's easy to say if you are not ugly. My parents were not ugly.

But, i partically blame myself for my bad mental state, i am weak to a fold, but what do you expect from someone who is and was mistreated youst because his face isn't pretty.

Thze most blame of course, i blame on soyciety, it's really horrible to experince discrimination without anyone ackknowing it or even believe you.

I am again sorry for my bad english grammar, not a native speaker/writer.

Toilets standards, hypergamy, my genetic jail cell, the list goes on..

Definitely my parents. A few foids had a crush on me in middle school but I couldn't do anything about it since I lived in a dump. It's the same thing with friends, no way I was going to bring anyone into that dump. Fucking cheapskates

Incels aren't made, Incels are born

Society

A society that only cares about who is the strongest man, without taking into account the feelings and being a kind person overall.

A society where money is more valuable than life and nature itself.

A society where they use aesthetics to incite consumism through stupid worthless marketing

Construction companies destroy forests in order to build up their shitty stupid houses, weapon companies start wars in order to sell weapons.

I used to be a good person, now I hate everything and everyone, I hate the TV with their shitty shows, I hate social media, I hate all kind of trends, the hive mind.

Man it's just so stupid and I hate it.

35743.jpg

My looks, autistic personality, social status, rejection, oneitis, bullying, the list goes on...

Parents, siblings, society, foids and my genetics