Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based who is on your ignore list?

Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
name the users on ur ignore list

No one, I don't ignore people. like nigga you can just not look at the posts

the list is too big

No one. Not ignoring anyone is high T trait. :chad:

Im not a faggot so no one

Noone. I love all my brocels.

even sneir?
No bro. Why would I ignore the highest IQ user here? Someone who has a low enough inhib to start rubbing his dick in front of legit 12 year old JBs on camera is worthy of not being ignored. :bigbrain:

No bro. Why would I ignore the highest IQ user here? Someone who has a low enough inhib to start rubbing his dick in front of legit 12 year old JBs on camera is worthy of not being ignored. :bigbrain:
:feelswhat:

sneir is retarded ill give him that

wtf is jb

Users who spam reddit threads