Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who is on your ignore list?

i only have 2: an animefag suspected tranny that just postmax-spam and i'll remove him from the ignore list once she finally become fully colored and start acting like a human and not like an ITbot, and the other one is a well known user i actually like a lot but it hurts a little to see his miserable conditions of this period, he's boiling up and spamming not-funny schizo shit, planning to happily delist him soon too (if he doesn' rope)

ignoring izfor low t cuckz

White, mr. White, is the color of Just Be White. JBW IS POWER!!!!!!
I do not know if it is true or not but if you are white and you live in a country where no ethnics live you can be an incel even if you are white. :forcedsmile:

Geez man, sorry if I pissed you off or anything. Maybe take another bite of those edibles:feelsLSD:
:feelshaha: nigga got me dying
nobody blocked btw thats kinda cucked

It's a fucking long list, man. But, whatever.

And it's by no means comprehensive; new GrAYs show up each day repeating the same retarded nonsense.

@AfricanIncel
@Baldingegghead
@Black Soul
@BlackPillBrutality
@BurntIvoryKingcel
@CopingForBrutality
@CountBleck
@CurryLMAO
@Dark Evil God
@e4rp33l
@Edmund_Kemper
@ForevrAlone
@Genetic Error
@Gigacel
@HateMyLife
@HiddenUzer
@igniz
@Ika-Sama
@ilieknothing
@Incelius Savage
@Indracel
@LesscoBlob
@MACHETE
@Mango
@mexicel
@MiSKiRaT
@Misogynist Curry 卐
@Nihilistic Lowlife
@NoLooksNoLife
@Reclusemaxxer
@Richard Coper
@Saint Cho
@Sexless incel
@SillyTruecel (actually, this one was a user who was proven to be a female, but the mods took their sweet, fucking time banning her)
@Simulacrasimulation
@Snhook
@starcrapoo
@tehgymcel420
@Tesla
@TheInklingofAnIncel
@thevenon
@ThoughtfulCel
@timmy
@Truefaitholdorder
@Waco
@Zhou Chang-Xing

Good god, didn't realize there were so many. @Khanivore , I take back what I said earlier; maybe @Sneir is smarter than 99% of this forum. :fuk:
Cope harder, fuckwad

And it's by no means comprehensive; new GrAYs show up each day repeating the same retarded nonsense.

@AfricanIncel
@Baldingegghead
@Black Soul
@BlackPillBrutality
@BurntIvoryKingcel
@CopingForBrutality
@CountBleck
@CurryLMAO
@Dark Evil God
@e4rp33l
@Edmund_Kemper
@ForevrAlone
@Genetic Error
@Gigacel
@HateMyLife
@HiddenUzer
@igniz
@Ika-Sama
@ilieknothing
@Incelius Savage
@Indracel
@LesscoBlob
@MACHETE
@Mango
@mexicel
@MiSKiRaT
@Misogynist Curry 卐
@Nihilistic Lowlife
@NoLooksNoLife
@Reclusemaxxer
@Richard Coper
@Saint Cho
@Sexless incel
@SillyTruecel (actually, this one was a user who was proven to be a female, but the mods took their sweet, fucking time banning her)
@Simulacrasimulation
@Snhook
@starcrapoo
@tehgymcel420
@Tesla
@TheInklingofAnIncel
@thevenon
@ThoughtfulCel
@timmy
@Truefaitholdorder
@Waco
@Zhou Chang-Xing

Good god, didn't realize there were so many. @Khanivore , I take back what I said earlier; maybe @Sneir is smarter than 99% of this forum.
I do not understand why I am here, I have to work (and avoid prison) money does not fall from trees and I consider that bones<jbw so XD. ( sneir is a meth addict btw) :feelsaww:

@AfricanIncel
@Baldingegghead
@Black Soul
@BlackPillBrutality
@BurntIvoryKingcel
@CopingForBrutality
@CountBleck
@CurryLMAO
@Dark Evil God
@e4rp33l
@Edmund_Kemper
@ForevrAlone
@Genetic Error
@Gigacel
@HateMyLife
@HiddenUzer
@igniz
@Ika-Sama
@ilieknothing
@Incelius Savage
@Indracel
@LesscoBlob
@MACHETE
@Mango
@mexicel
@MiSKiRaT
@Misogynist Curry 卐
@Nihilistic Lowlife
@NoLooksNoLife
@Reclusemaxxer
@Richard Coper
@Saint Cho
@Sexless incel
@Simulacrasimulation
@Snhook
@starcrapoo
@tehgymcel420
@Tesla
@TheInklingofAnIncel
@thevenon
@ThoughtfulCel
@timmy
@Truefaitholdorder
@Waco
@Zhou Chang-Xing

Good god, didn't realize there were so many. @Khanivore , I take back what I said earlier; maybe @Sneir is smarter than 99% of this forum. :fuk:
so you basically block anyone who you disagree with? Come on man like I get it there's a lot of retards here but you've basically created a reddit tier echo chamber for yourself. There's gonna be people who don't like you for stupid reasons anywhere even among the outcasts that's just the way it is.

so you basically block anyone who you disagree with? Come on man like I get it there's a lot of retards here but you've basically created a reddit tier echo chamber for yourself. There's gonna be people who don't like you for stupid reasons anywhere even among the outcasts that's just the way it is.
It's not "anyone I agree with," it's the racist coping retards that insist I don't belong here. Literally only JBW-copers on the list, and one foid.

It's not "anyone I agree with," it's the racist coping retards that insist I don't belong here. Literally only JBW-copers on the list, and one foid.
There is some truth to jbw though but it's a lot more complicated than people here make it out to be because it's not really feasible for most white incels

But shitting on retarded GrAYs is fun sport.

Only one faggot managed to get on my ignore list, I usually argue with anyone about anything but this faggot is just :feelsclown:

0BEC999B 4FF3 4800 8940 2D0F4BC916E2

There is some truth to jbw though but it's a lot more complicated than people here make it out to be because it's not really feasible for most white incels
Yes, I am aware of all of that. But these copers on my ignore list completely ignore all of that nuance, and use it as an excuse to belittle, bully, and falsely accuse whitecels of being fakecel LARPers.

I don't deny race pill, though it does tend to be over-exaggerated; but sure as shit deny JBW, as I am living counter-proof.

But shitting on retarded GrAYs is fun sport.
There are plenty of GrAYs that aren't added to my list, so believe me, I'm not missing out on that sport.

@AfricanIncel
@Baldingegghead
@Black Soul
@BlackPillBrutality
@BurntIvoryKingcel
@CopingForBrutality
@CountBleck
@CurryLMAO
@Dark Evil God
@e4rp33l
@Edmund_Kemper
@ForevrAlone
@Genetic Error
@Gigacel
@HateMyLife
@HiddenUzer
@igniz
@Ika-Sama
@ilieknothing
@Incelius Savage
@Indracel
@LesscoBlob
@MACHETE
@Mango
@mexicel
@MiSKiRaT
@Misogynist Curry 卐
@Nihilistic Lowlife
@NoLooksNoLife
@Reclusemaxxer
@Richard Coper
@Saint Cho
@Sexless incel
@Simulacrasimulation
@Snhook
@starcrapoo
@tehgymcel420
@Tesla
@TheInklingofAnIncel
@thevenon
@ThoughtfulCel
@timmy
@Truefaitholdorder
@Waco
@Zhou Chang-Xing

SillyTruecel still shows up as not banned for me. Strange.

SillyTruecel still shows up as not banned for me. Strange.
What?! No, that fucking cunt should be banned by now.

Oh, I just checked, what the fuck. :dafuckfeels: She appears to be unbanned for me, too. Wtf, mods? @Fat Link , why is a known foid unbanned?

As much as I hate GrAYscum, hitting on ignore is toilet trait

No one because I’m not a bitch

@Ritalincel

Cunt Is Annoying

My ignore list is virgin, like me.