Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who is on your ignore list?

P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
I only have 2 banned GrAYcels on ignore

No one; it's better to engage with them directly, rather than simply ignore what they say. :feelsthink:

i only have one banned user on ignore, and that was from a year ago lmao

Nobody. Blocking people is what women and soys do

A bunch of JBW-coping retards that don't belong on this forum.

Who so I can keep an eye on them.
It's a fucking long list, man. But, whatever.

And it's by no means comprehensive; new GrAYs show up each day repeating the same retarded nonsense.

@AfricanIncel
@Baldingegghead
@Black Soul
@BlackPillBrutality
@BurntIvoryKingcel
@CopingForBrutality
@CountBleck
@CurryLMAO
@Dark Evil God
@e4rp33l
@Edmund_Kemper
@ForevrAlone
@Genetic Error
@Gigacel
@HateMyLife
@HiddenUzer
@igniz
@Ika-Sama
@ilieknothing
@Incelius Savage
@Indracel
@LesscoBlob
@MACHETE
@Mango
@mexicel
@MiSKiRaT
@Misogynist Curry 卐
@Nihilistic Lowlife
@NoLooksNoLife
@Reclusemaxxer
@Richard Coper
@Saint Cho
@Sexless incel
@SillyTruecel (actually, this one was a user who was proven to be a female, but the mods took their sweet, fucking time banning her)
@Simulacrasimulation
@Snhook
@starcrapoo
@tehgymcel420
@Tesla
@TheInklingofAnIncel
@thevenon
@ThoughtfulCel
@timmy
@Truefaitholdorder
@Waco
@Zhou Chang-Xing

Good god, didn't realize there were so many. @Khanivore , I take back what I said earlier; maybe @Sneir is smarter than 99% of this forum. :fuk:

And it's by no means comprehensive; new GrAYs show up each day repeating the same retarded nonsense.

@AfricanIncel
@Baldingegghead
@Black Soul
@BlackPillBrutality
@BurntIvoryKingcel
@CopingForBrutality
@CountBleck
@CurryLMAO
@Dark Evil God
@e4rp33l
@Edmund_Kemper
@ForevrAlone
@Genetic Error
@Gigacel
@HateMyLife
@HiddenUzer
@igniz
@Ika-Sama
@ilieknothing
@Incelius Savage
@Indracel
@LesscoBlob
@MACHETE
@Mango
@mexicel
@MiSKiRaT
@Misogynist Curry 卐
@Nihilistic Lowlife
@NoLooksNoLife
@Reclusemaxxer
@Richard Coper
@Saint Cho
@Sexless incel
@SillyTruecel (actually, this one was a user who was proven to be a female, but the mods took their sweet, fucking time banning her)
@Simulacrasimulation
@Snhook
@starcrapoo
@tehgymcel420
@Tesla
@TheInklingofAnIncel
@thevenon
@ThoughtfulCel
@timmy
@Truefaitholdorder
@Waco
@Zhou Chang-Xing

Good god, didn't realize there were so many. @Khanivore , I take back what I said earlier; maybe @Sneir is smarter than 99% of this forum. :fuk:
seethe snowroach fuck you and your shit cuckold race

I WILL SAVE ALL THOSE PEOPLE BY SACRIFICING MYSELF

Screenshot Ignoring

This aint the place for the hero...

I only have 2 banned GrAYcels on ignore
Ill occasionally put asinine GrAYcels on ignore, but im not ignoring anyone currently, mang

@AfricanIncel
@Baldingegghead
@Black Soul
@BlackPillBrutality
@BurntIvoryKingcel
@CopingForBrutality
@CountBleck
@CurryLMAO
@Dark Evil God
@e4rp33l
@Edmund_Kemper
@ForevrAlone
@Genetic Error
@Gigacel
@HateMyLife
@HiddenUzer
@igniz
@Ika-Sama
@ilieknothing
@Incelius Savage
@Indracel
@LesscoBlob
@MACHETE
@Mango
@mexicel
@MiSKiRaT
@Misogynist Curry 卐
@Nihilistic Lowlife
@NoLooksNoLife
@Reclusemaxxer
@Richard Coper
@Saint Cho
@Sexless incel
@Simulacrasimulation
@Snhook
@starcrapoo
@tehgymcel420
@Tesla
@TheInklingofAnIncel
@thevenon
@ThoughtfulCel
@timmy
@Truefaitholdorder
@Waco
@Zhou Chang-Xing

why me :feelsree:

Nah, no-one. I hash out my disputes, if I have any, or just click off.

@AfricanIncel
@Baldingegghead
@Black Soul
@BlackPillBrutality
@BurntIvoryKingcel
@CopingForBrutality
@CountBleck
@CurryLMAO
@Dark Evil God
@e4rp33l
@Edmund_Kemper
@ForevrAlone
@Genetic Error
@Gigacel
@HateMyLife
@HiddenUzer
@igniz
@Ika-Sama
@ilieknothing
@Incelius Savage
@Indracel
@LesscoBlob
@MACHETE
@Mango
@mexicel
@MiSKiRaT
@Misogynist Curry 卐
@Nihilistic Lowlife
@NoLooksNoLife
@Reclusemaxxer
@Richard Coper
@Saint Cho
@Sexless incel
@Simulacrasimulation
@Snhook
@starcrapoo
@tehgymcel420
@Tesla
@TheInklingofAnIncel
@thevenon
@ThoughtfulCel
@timmy
@Truefaitholdorder
@Waco
@Zhou Chang-Xing
What did Mango do? He is a nice guy and surprised NirvanaFan isn't on the list

What did Mango do? He is a nice guy and surprised NirvanaFan isn't on the list
He's a JBW coper, simple enough. I don't log in to the forum each day to see anti-white racism, gaslighting, and false accusations of fakecel flung at me just because I have less melatonin in my skin; I already have a hard enough time starting each day in a good mood.

And I haven't seen NirvanaFan spout off any JBW nonsense. What did NirvanaFan do?

And I haven't seen NirvanaFan spout off any JBW nonsense. What did NirvanaFan do?
He always reply's to my threads and to my reply's on other threads calling me a fakecel for being white and starts insulting me when I defend myself.

He always reply's to my threads and to my reply's on other threads calling me a fakecel for being white and starts insulting me when I defend myself.
If I see it, I'll hit ignore. But I haven't seen it yet, myself.

You are white, mr. White
I know that. I'm also a truecel, no matter how much some seething shitskin wants to believe otherwise.

I know that. I'm also a truecel, no matter how much some seething shitskin wants to believe otherwise.
White, mr. White, is the color of Just Be White. JBW IS POWER!!!!!!

White, mr. White, is the color of Just Be White. JBW IS POWER!!!!!!
I'm powerless. I can barely afford my fucking groceries, and can't get hired despite having the credentials and experience, I can't get laid despite not having a criminal history, and I can't even make any fucking friends. I have no social life, and sit at home every single day I'm not working, because I have nowhere to be, and I'm powerless to change any of it. I can't even get much-needed government assistance that certain other groups can just get on willy-nilly because of the amount of melanin they were born with.

Well, there is one thing I could do, but I'm too much of gutless coward to go through with it. :feelsrope:

I'm powerless. I can barely afford my fucking groceries, and can't get hired despite having the credentials and experience, I can't get laid despite not having a criminal history, and I can't even make any fucking friends. I have no social life, and sit at home every single day I'm not working, because I have nowhere to be, and I'm powerless to change any of it.

Well, there is one thing I could do, but I'm too much of gutless coward to go through with it. :feelsrope:
I know, dont try to say that to me again. Im joking, everything is good

I know, dont try to say that to me again. Im joking, everything is good
Everything is good. I'm high as shit. My head feels like it might screw right off my neck any minute now. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Everything is good. I'm high as shit. My head feels like it might screw right off my neck any minute now. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
Man, you really want me to come into Murica, aint you? Can i buy LSD legally in States?

Man, you really want me to come into Murica, aint you? Can i buy LSD legally in States?
:dafuckfeels: I don't know, man. But I can get legal edibles where I live. :smonk::smonk::smonk:

@AfricanIncel
@Baldingegghead
@Black Soul
@BlackPillBrutality
@BurntIvoryKingcel
@CopingForBrutality
@CountBleck
@CurryLMAO
@Dark Evil God
@e4rp33l
@Edmund_Kemper
@ForevrAlone
@Genetic Error
@Gigacel
@HateMyLife
@HiddenUzer
@igniz
@Ika-Sama
@ilieknothing
@Incelius Savage
@Indracel
@LesscoBlob
@MACHETE
@Mango
@mexicel
@MiSKiRaT
@Misogynist Curry 卐
@Nihilistic Lowlife
@NoLooksNoLife
@Reclusemaxxer
@Richard Coper
@Saint Cho
@Sexless incel
@Simulacrasimulation
@Snhook
@starcrapoo
@tehgymcel420
@Tesla
@TheInklingofAnIncel
@thevenon
@ThoughtfulCel
@timmy
@Truefaitholdorder
@Waco
@Zhou Chang-Xing

What did Machete do?

I know I am on Miskirats ignore list.

No one. As some based user already said . . . blocking people is a foid and soy trait.

@AfricanIncel
@Baldingegghead
@Black Soul
@BlackPillBrutality
@BurntIvoryKingcel
@CopingForBrutality
@CountBleck
@CurryLMAO
@Dark Evil God
@e4rp33l
@Edmund_Kemper
@ForevrAlone
@Genetic Error
@Gigacel
@HateMyLife
@HiddenUzer
@igniz
@Ika-Sama
@ilieknothing
@Incelius Savage
@Indracel
@LesscoBlob
@MACHETE
@Mango
@mexicel
@MiSKiRaT
@Misogynist Curry 卐
@Nihilistic Lowlife
@NoLooksNoLife
@Reclusemaxxer
@Richard Coper
@Saint Cho
@Sexless incel
@Simulacrasimulation
@Snhook
@starcrapoo
@tehgymcel420
@Tesla
@TheInklingofAnIncel
@thevenon
@ThoughtfulCel
@timmy
@Truefaitholdorder
@Waco
@Zhou Chang-Xing

How come @Made in Heaven isn't in your list? That dummy is literally the biggest white worshipper in this forum.

How come @Made in Heaven isn't in your list? That dummy is literally the biggest white worshipper in this forum.
Nigga has like 40% of the people who actually use this forum blocked.

No one, I’m not a foid.

@AfricanIncel
@Baldingegghead
@Black Soul
@BlackPillBrutality
@BurntIvoryKingcel
@CopingForBrutality
@CountBleck
@CurryLMAO
@Dark Evil God
@e4rp33l
@Edmund_Kemper
@ForevrAlone
@Genetic Error
@Gigacel
@HateMyLife
@HiddenUzer
@igniz
@Ika-Sama
@ilieknothing
@Incelius Savage
@Indracel
@LesscoBlob
@MACHETE
@Mango
@mexicel
@MiSKiRaT
@Misogynist Curry 卐
@Nihilistic Lowlife
@NoLooksNoLife
@Reclusemaxxer
@Richard Coper
@Saint Cho
@Sexless incel
@Simulacrasimulation
@Snhook
@starcrapoo
@tehgymcel420
@Tesla
@TheInklingofAnIncel
@thevenon
@ThoughtfulCel
@timmy
@Truefaitholdorder
@Waco
@Zhou Chang-Xing

Mayofag refuses to noodlewhoremaxx

Nigga has like 40% of the people who actually use this forum blocked.
I'm truer than any of them. I'm the truest truecel on this forum! I get bullied, gaslighted, and ostracized in every aspect of my life, even on this forum! I don't fit in anywhere, I don't belong anywhere, nobody wants to be around me, and these retards have the gall to suggest that my life is better than theirs?! As if! As fucking if!

I'm so socially outcasted even other supposed "outcasts" mock, belittle, and ostracize me. By what right do they mock me? By what right do they claim I'm a fakecel? Because they have uncontrollable white envy? That's not my problem; that's not my delusion! But they'll make it my problem, because they too, like everyone else, hate me for the way I was born! A truecel, being mocked and belittled, in the very place where he should belong?! The irony of it is so palpable, it feels like I'm licking a rusty wheel!

Attacking me, trying to chase me out of the place I belong to far more than any of them, that's normie behavior. That's fakecel behavior, right there. They hate the truth, and so they hate truth's messenger: me. Because I call JBW for the asinine horseshit it truly is! I am hated for speaking the truth!

WELL I HOPE THEY ALL FOLLOW THAT IDIOTIC IRANIAN CUCK IN MINECRAFT!!!!

IT'S NO WONDER A TRUECEL DOESN'T FIT IN HERE, WHEN HE IS SURROUNDED BY SO MANY FAKECELS!!!!

Last edited:
I'm truer than any of them. I'm the truest truecel on this forum! I get bullied, gaslighted, and ostracized in every aspect of my life, even on this forum! I don't fit in anywhere, I don't belong anywhere, nobody wants to be around me, and these retards have the gall to suggest that my life is better than theirs?! As if! As fucking if!

I'm so socially outcasted even other supposed "outcasts" mock, belittle, and ostracize me. By what right do they mock me? By what right do they claim I'm a fakecel? Because they have uncontrollable white envy? That's not my problem; that's not my delusion! But they'll make it my problem, because they too, like everyone else, hate me for the way I was born! A truecel, being mocked and belittled, in the very place where he should belong?! The irony of it is so palpable, it feels like I'm licking a rusty wheel!

Attacking me, trying to chase me out of the place I belong to far more than any of them, that's normie behavior. That's fakecel behavior, right there. They hate the truth, and so they hate truth's messenger: me. Because I call JBW for the asinine horseshit it truly is! I am hated for speaking the truth!

WELL I HOPE THEY ALL FOLLOW THAT IDIOTIC IRANIAN CUCK IN MINECRAFT!!!!
Geez man, sorry if I pissed you off or anything. Maybe take another bite of those edibles:feelsLSD:

only have blkpillpres and inceldia there