Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Who is on your ignore list? (2020 edition)

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
@azakhan but I think it was accidental, I like his old pp which was a cartoon pink man, anyone can recall?
You mean this one?
2A52768E 3C63 4A6D 8C96 0735B8512C37

I don't ignore my fellow incels.

Probably because they are cucks who disagree with sub8 law, gosh this site is going to shit.
Why would you put them on ignore just for disagreeing? Unless they just called you a bluepilled coping cuck like some sub8 deniers say.

Why would you put them on ignore just for disagreeing? Unless they just called you a bluepilled coping cuck like some sub8 deniers say.
I don't recall stating that I had blocked them.

I would like to ignore the fact that I exist.

No one. This forum is too large and too fast to bother with ignore lists.

There was this subhuman currycel called @IncelDisciple who larped as white. I had that creature on ignore but it's now banned.

@universallyabhorred

@KilluminoidBR made a post referring to me and said "welcome to my ignore list, kid" or something like that :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:. I'm gonna try to find the exact post.

here it is:
I would not take consideration of what he says.
That poor man is very challenged. I pray G.andy for him.
Imagine, you're so desperate in life you start a thread "bragging" about your ignore list.
Then after a while, you start a second time.
VYkR5vB.jpg

I hope to see the 2020 edition.

> ignore all admins
> can't get banned
> hack the post maXx
> become ascended
> become god on earth
> profit

:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
Based.

@NotQuiteChadLite and generally users who bash others for their avatars or copes. People around here really need to learn to leave other users alone and let them enjoy their copes. Also gatekeepers users such as @speedtypingincel You have to be retarded to think that height trumps everything else. But I guess when you're a manlet I suppose you're automatically a brainlet to boot.

Last edited: