Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is on StormlitAqua's Ignore List???

FukkenLoser

FukkenLoser

SRK - Captain
-
If he doesn't show up to this thread than we know I'm on it @StormlitAqua

@StormlitAqua

2F068C12 3495 4A23 A61F AB922BB96C60

I am included. Focus on the blackpill not my sorry ass. I am nothing special.

Anyways, I’m not sharing this. Consider that I try to respond to every post that makes sense to. If I have consistently not responded to you, you are likely blocked. I’m not gonna reveal how many people or whoever is on there. Just don’t spam and put more than 5 seconds worth of effort into your posts and I won’t have to block you for shitting up my forum which I care deeply about.

What you should be asking is why the mods have forced me to put anyone on said list by not enforcing the spam rule. I should make clear that I have seen multiple people on the list get banned in the past few weeks and I commend the mods for doing such. Despite my criticism I find that you do a very good job overall. I think they hopefully have seen the light, but that may just be me memeing. I have no interest in being in any sort of position of power, but when I see incessant spam and good threads with well thought out OPs get absolutely derailed by spam and low effort, I want to do something (@AntiPain may have something to add to this point).

I suppose that is the beauty of the ignore list, that I can block specifically what I don’t like. That said, it does not fix the blatant problem. It encourages new users to spam and be low effort. When people come in from outside, they see a lot of short-bus-tier spam that makes us look really bad. I can respect well spoken people who don’t agree with me more that I respect a low effort person who parrots my views. When I see new users shitting up my forum, I can’t blame them. They look and see what all the “cool kids at the incel lunch table” are doing, and they emulate.

I should also comment that there is only one person ignored not for spam. They kept tagging me in irrelevant posts and baiting me so I kinda had to for my own good.

If you want to spam and make friends and do all that gay shit, go to the discord. Or even better, braincels. Or reddit. Or looksmax.

Every ethnic is on his list.

I’m probably on it tbh.

Too much NoLife.

Well ı argued with him couple of times both in discord and forum even though we disagree with each other he is a good goy and clever

Are you talking about the thread or your message?
Jazavac is deep.
I have layers man, many of them. Nobody will ever know what I was talking about. it was my message tbh.

110% sure to be on it, I'm a rather refined shitposter myself.

110% sure to be on it, I'm a rather refined shitposter myself.
Let me take the moment to ask you then... if a post is low effort or otherwise classified as a shitpost, why bother?

For me, my time is extremely precious. I always ask the Lord in prayer why he hasn't given me much free time (so be His Will). To think that I'd spent my time making worthless posts on a small forum of people I will never meet and with people who will themselves not solve my problem is extremely odd to me. I'm gonna use my free time to it's fullest, and making low effort posts here is not a good use of it IMO.

And no, I'm not suggesting you should :y'all:get off those toxic incel forums:y'all:, but instead to find better use of your free time within the incel constraint. For example, play tons of video games. Learn a cool skill; I play guitar for example. Chad fish. There's all kinds of productive things to be doing other than treating this place like a high school study hall room or like a public discord for people with Asperger's. I often find that mindless conversation is stressful, though I do occasionally crave it as all humans do, and will do it on the incels.me discord where it is more suitable and facilitated better by the medium.

I'm not gonna be like Y'all-Qaeda and tell you any of this will even remotely help you get laid, but its for your own happiness and sanity. And for the cleanliness of the forum. To sum it up, there are way better things to be doing with your free time (even within the constraints of inceldom) then posting garbage here. Just my two cents I guess.

I suppose I should add that even though I said I would not tell people, you are not ignored.

------------------------------

@all

I don't want to be misrepresented here, so I will publicly state that I don't really hate anyone here. I definitely hate ideas and methodologies, but not the people whom hold them. I do believe most people here are incel, contrary to what I may project in my postings. I have no reason to blindly hate folks whom share my suffering, even though theirs may be less or more than mine. Even though I hate calling this a community and I don't think we should be one, I enjoy it enough here to stick around.

BTW, I absolutely hate the race-to-the-bottom "king of suffering" mentality that is on here and definitely don't want to contribute to it. If you see me doing it... call me out.

I have unblocked everyone on my list. I am going through a change of heart at the moment. I need to stop being such an asswipe about everything, and this is one step. That's not to say I am going to ignore the spamming problem here, but it's unfair to the users here. I'm not gonna be that guy anymore. Cheers.

I have unblocked everyone on my list. I am going through a change of heart at the moment. I need to stop being such an asswipe about everything, and this is one step. That's not to say I am going to ignore the spamming problem here, but it's unfair to the users here. I'm not gonna be that guy anymore. Cheers.
damn dude, even me?