Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Who is MrBeast and why has he gained so much more popularity in the last year?

Do you like MrBeast?

• Yes, I like MrBeast.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I’m neutral to MrBeast.

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I hate MrBeast.

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Who the fuck is MrSleaze? - I mean, MrBeast?

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Who the fuck is this white guy who keeps getting notoriety? I know he is a JewTuber, but I’m seeing things about him in the news saying he is trying to clean up the massive plastic island in the ocean.

I’ve never watched a MrBeast video, and I probably never will.

View: https://youtu.be/iC1GkN6bdIE?feature=shared

He's a jewtuber who makes videos geared toward children and teens

He basically does challenge videos (kind of like game shows?) And gives money to people

He's a jewtuber who makes videos geared toward children and teens
If he was anything othER than a boring-looking white guy the feds would have moved in on him.
He basically does challenge videos (kind of like game shows?) And gives money to people
This guy is gaining the attention of the IRS and the Mosssad.
Some rich bastard who i dont care about
He is everywhere, like Andrew Tate (just not as controversial/toxic).

weird how he gets so many views I've never watched a video of his and haven't heard of him outside of youtube

If he was anything othER than a boring-looking white guy the feds would have moved in on him.

This guy is gaining the attention of the IRS and the Mosssad.

He is everywhere, like Andrew Tate (just not as controversial/toxic).
I got a feeling he's somewhat astroturfed by the Jews at jewtube

It's mostly kids that watch him
Creepy. MrBeast is becoming a household name like Jake and Logan Paul. The fact that MrBeast markets to children is disturbing.

Imagine all the pussy MrBeast was offered - even before he became super wealthy.

The guy is a scumbag who only cares about - and does charitable things for - views.

weird how he gets so many views I've never watched a video of his and haven't heard of him outside of youtube
Children. Plus he’s on the front page of every guest account

I admit, I was shocked to hear how much they were earning posting gaming videos, no disrespect - but, as someone who is into producing edited entertainment, I’m surprised.

Children. Plus he’s on the front page of every guest account
Stupid-ass normie parents, I would never allow my son or daughter to be virtually raised by a scumbag like MrBeast.

I’m shocked thERe is a biggER American JewTubER faggot than Ninja.

I can’t understand how this faggot became so successful, I hate this planet.

Hes that guy who fired the troon because the troon was pedo

He's also not only a multi-millionaire, but he's 6'3 and has a gymslut gf.

Is ava tyson banned from mr beast​

Based on the provided search results, it appears that Ava Kris Tyson has stepped away from MrBeast’s channel and company amid allegations of grooming a minor. MrBeast (Jimmy Donaldson) has publicly condemned her behavior, stating he is “disgusted and opposed” to it, and has hired an independent investigator to look into the allegations.
In his statement, MrBeast wrote: “I’ve seen enough online and taken immediate action to remove Ava from the company, my channel, and any association with MrBeast.” This suggests that Ava Tyson is no longer affiliated with MrBeast’s channel or company.
Additionally, Ava Tyson herself announced her decision to “permanently step away” from all things MrBeast and social media, citing a desire to focus on her family and mental health.
Therefore, it can be concluded that Ava Tyson is effectively banned or no longer associated with MrBeast’s channel and company due to the allegations and MrBeast’s public condemnation of her behavior.

"Her" ?? :dafuckfeels:

I watched maybe like 5 of is videos in total, and I think those were all in one day and it was stupid and I hate his face and I hate jewtube and normie nonsense.

I know he’s a bot but I don’t care about him let his ass cope with his subcount
I know he is incredibly rich, I believe he has earned more off JewTube than the Paul brothers, so I like researching how he became successful.

So fucking over for MrBeastiality

He got famous from doing retarded challenge videos where he would count to 1 million in a video etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back