Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who Is More Obsessed?

Who Has A Bigger Obsession?

• Total voters
DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡⚡
★★★★★
Who is more obsessed here?

@FucktheFBI and his Tyrone stories/jokes & JBB obsession, or @Rabbi Schneerson & his obsession with WMBF couples he finds on Shit-Tok?

FBI. I mean I know it's a joke unlike rab who seems pretty serious but that shit isn't funny at all. It's like that one retard in class that repeats the same joke over and over because you gave it a half-assed chuckle once.

Pro tyrone vs anti tyrone

You

Wojak Pointing Sticker - Wojak Pointing Soyjak - Discover & Share GIFs

Pro tyrone vs anti tyrone
Kek true.
FBI. I mean I know it's a joke unlike rab who seems pretty serious
Yeah Rab is dead serious about it: If you show him stats, he says it's somehow "not real life" & if you do the same as he does he says it's "cherrypicked" lmfao.

FBI also at least cited a source for his JBB claim once iirc.
but that shit isn't funny at all. It's like that one retard in class that repeats the same joke over and over because you gave it a half-assed chuckle once.
I was this kid myself. :feelsbadman:

FBI ngl. at the very least rabbi doesn't make as many threads talking about whatever schizo nonsense either one of them are ranting about, meanwhile FBI makes like 10 threads minute about tyrone and even talks about tyrone in non-thread posts.