Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Who is more likely to make the NFL?

Who is more likely to make the NFL

• Total voters
screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
There's been Indian NFL players, and plenty of them are token hires on staffs.

We'll eventually see a woman get a chance at an NFL kickoff, like it's happened in college. It will be a joke, while the Jew media celebrates it as heroic.

White people are physically stronger than other races, even the stronger non-White man is weaker than a White female toddler.

There's been Indian NFL players, and plenty of them are token hires on staffs.

We'll eventually see a woman get a chance at an NFL kickoff, like it's happened in college. It will be a joke, while the Jew media celebrates it as heroic.
Eh, its rare, you would have to be the one in a trillion curry to make the NFL

@proudweeb what say you?

"I hAtE bEiNg SeXuALizeD" mfs

Although I want to be between her thighs
“Don’t sexualize me!” *goes to the gym 7 days a week to do glute and thigh workouts then takes pictures of her ass wearing nearly nothing*

“Don’t sexualize me!” *goes to the gym 7 days a week to do glute and thigh workouts *
*Posts ass photos in the most sexual way possible on social media for everyone to see*

*Also gets upset when Joey Swoll calls them out on it and uses the "MISOGYNY!!!!!" card when called out about this*

*Posts ass photos in the most sexual way possible on social media for everyone to see*

*Also gets upset when Joey Swoll calls them out on it and uses the "MISOGYNY!!!!!" card when called out about this*
Fr :feelsseriously:

Joey Swoll literally calls them out on it and foids begin seething and calling him sexist because they love to exploit "women are victims" propoganda

Joey Swoll literally calls them out on it and foids begin seething and calling him sexist because they love to exploit "women are victims" propoganda
I just googled that name, didn’t realize it was a real person. Is he based?

Yeah, it’s crazy just how protected they are. They can be whores and shoe revealing pictures like this, not only with zero consequence, but with consequences for the people who speak out against it.

I just googled that name, didn’t realize it was a real person. Is he based?

Yeah, it’s crazy just how protected they are. They can be whores and shoe revealing pictures like this, not only with zero consequence, but with consequences for the people who speak out against it.
Joey Swoll is a anti gym negativity guy which 99% of his videos he wrecks on foids especially ones who try to falsely accuse men of stalking to fuel their ego, its absolutely based to watch some of them even lose their gym memberships :feelskek:

Joey Swoll is a anti gym negativity guy which 99% of his videos he wrecks on foids especially ones who try to falsely accuse men of stalking to fuel their ego, its absolutely based to watch some of them even lose their gym memberships :feelskek:
Oh man. I’ll check him out then. Been slowly getting back to the gym.

white

why is this even a question lol