Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who is more insufferable?: Andrew Tate, Jordan Peterson, or Nick Fuentes

Who is more insufferable?: Andrew Tate, Jordan Peterson, or Nick Fuentes

• Andrew Tate is the most insufferable.

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Jordan Peterson is the most insufferable.

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Nick Fuentes is the most insufferable.

Votes: 13 32.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nick and Tate don’t pretend like people should take them too seriously, and they don’t take themselves to seriously (even tho Tate somewhat pretends likr he does). Peterson is cringe because he takes himself too seriously.

I don’t mind the three of them tbh, there’s others that are more insufferable

Based Jordan Peterson

Peterson is clearly a retarded faggot

Andrew Tate because he's hostile to incels but many here still support him

Jordan Peterson most, Andrew Tate least

Tate is just a grifter, his ideology is just some retarded shit about a Matrix lmao w/e

He's definitely an annoying blowhard, and his 'movement' is almost as gay as the Groypers, but he mostly just spits out whatever random crap and doesn't take himself seriously

Nick Fuentes pretends to lead a serious political movement with optics, then chases all of the serious people out and replaces them with retarded attention-seeking streamers, faggotry, and worse optics than your average Neo-Nazis

Jordan Peterson is a retarded academic who preaches all kinds of bizarre nonsense of the top of his head, and has by now gone completely off his head

Andrew Tate because he's hostile to incels but many here still support him
I think most people here are generally negative about him

Tbh it's hard to take Tate seriously, IMO the media have turned him into a bogeyman and blame him every time young males realize they're screwed over by the foid-centric system

all good to me

nick fuentes is a mexican american who thinks hes white, he is in love with cat boys and when his friends are asleep he uses a black light to see where they've came, thus making him a catboy loving cum hunting FAGGOT

You tell me whos more insufferable.

Jordan Peterson says negative things about incels when it serves him and positive when it serves. He is like a sneaky kike

Peterstein. Can't understand 75% of the shit he blathers on about

Peterson is a jewloving piece of shit who argues for getting rid of internet anonymity so that his jewish buddies can put you in a database and make sure to ruin your life every possible way if not straight up kill you.

Tate is a dumb halfnigger who denies the JQ and scams dumb kids with his stupid fake courses and webcamsluts and is proud of it. Also the muslim larp is not only cringe but actually convinces white kids to become muslim.

Fuentes is a pretty funny and bright kid, though he does suck Russian dick too much and @SoycuckGodOfReddit criticism of how he leads his movement is spot on.

Last edited:
nick fuentes is a mexican american who thinks hes white, he is in love with cat boys and when his friends are asleep he uses a black light to see where they've came, thus making him a catboy loving cum hunting FAGGOT

You tell me whos more insufferable.
He’s 25% mexican and most Mexicans have a fair amount of spaniard ancestry anyway. Not a fan of his but he probably would’ve passed under the Nuremberg race laws

Tate doesn't actually care about the shit he says. And he is a insecure moron. His worse sin is not having any integrity.

Nick is just a troll. A transparent one at that.

And Jordan Peterson is obnoxiously pretentious and a daddy figure for a bunch of sad "men".

I would say JP. I genuinely can't listen to him just vomit word salad for 5 fucking hours, when his actual point can be minimized to one sentence.

Nick Fuentes pretends to lead a serious political movement with optics, then chases all of the serious people out and replaces them with retarded attention-seeking streamers, faggotry, and worse optics than your average Neo-Nazis
For what it’s worth, his collaboration with big streamers at least helps to mainstream the movement more. But yeah I don’t like how pro-White ideology is becoming an increasingly multi-ethnic thing.

It would be one thing if all the ethnics were self-hating truly blackpilled ones like me, but most are in fact retards who cope and larp about being white (and think they’re entitled to marry into and otherwise be a part of white society)

For what it’s worth, his collaboration with big streamers at least helps to mainstream the movement more.
I don't mean random large-ish streamers, I mean how he had Beardson, Ethan Ralph and Baked Alaska replace people like Patrick Casey and Jaden

Plus I'm not sure there is a 'movement' to mainstream past a certain point, it's just Fuentes grifting along with a few grifting friends. The core of the movement is barely political, and no longer bothers with optics. Most of the hoopla about fielding 'AF candidates,' etc., went nowhere

Not as insufferable as your average reddittor

JP is most annoying and I often talk to myself in his weird high voice.

Andrew Tate is like a black Disney adaptation character of a redpiller

I screwed with that community forever, and it existed long before this clown was ever relevant so I vote for Tate on simple nigger worship and just absolute gritting and fakery.

Jordan Peterson is a close 2nd in annoying but he's not detestable

Nick and Tate don’t pretend like people should take them too seriously, and they don’t take themselves to seriously (even tho Tate somewhat pretends likr he does). Peterson is cringe because he takes himself too seriously.

Jordan Peterson is a faggot cuck his daughter is a whore to

I knew someone was going to say that! His voice is annoying, and he rambles like a foid.

5.4 million for a Bugatti Chiron? - Andre Tate overpaid, a new Bugatti Chiron cost 3.3 million.

There are far worse people than them.

I’m a monster not a rabbit. Isla Vista is my lair.

He talks like a creepy high school gym coach, who coaches foid’s sports and is secretly homosexual.

Jordan is the worst of all, he is such a grifter, you can tell how his ego is huge compared to ten years ago, look at his clown suits hes been using.

OTZlZDFkMmZjOTM

You can tell he wants to stay in history as a top tier intellectual, to the likes of Jung, he is very narcissistic.

Imo, it’s Tate, because he runs the same scam PUAs and life coaches have been running for a decade now and people still fall for this guy. It’s infuriating. :reeeeee: He also has an opinion on everything. He showed up in many of my search results that have absolutely nothing to do with him.

The old Petersen is absolutely based, the new Petersen is extremely insufferable. I remember seeing him do an interview with James Lindsay and he was wearing some sort of lobster suit... like WTF?!

The old Petersen is absolutely based, the new Petersen is extremely insufferable. I remember seeing him do an interview with James Lindsay and he was wearing some sort of lobster suit... like WTF?!

Also, literally everything is about Christianity now. Before he used to be pro-Christian but not insufferably so.

True, almost thought it was a Mandela effect. Old school Peterson genuinely was an alpha male role model. Maybe he got killed by the loominardy and replaced with an actor.