Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is more evil: Hitler or Asian women. One openly advocated hatred against kids of their own race - the other would support them

Who is more evil - Hitler or Asian women?

• Total voters
ItsACrazyWorld

ItsACrazyWorld

Recruit
★★★★★
What do you think - vote honestly. I'm curious to see the results

Depends on context. Back in Nazi Germany Hitler was in a far better position to bring to life his racial ideas so for his time Hitler was more dangerous.

Today foids are the only creatures allowed to be openly Nazi so they are more dangerous. Hitler is dead, and most neo Nazis are male so they are heavily condemned by society

If Hitler knew the nature of noodlewhores he would've sent them to the camps.

"Muh Hitler was evil":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I have never heard about noodlewhores fighting degeneracy and usury or putting millions of emaciated, homeless Germans back to work.
Or building fantastic roads that allowed economic growth from a fallen country into an empire.
Or being at war with 70% or Europe, Soviet Union, USA and holding strong for so long.
And of course, pissing of Canaanites and their bloated puppets.

If Hitler knew the nature of noodlewhores he would've sent them to the camps.

That would be my ultimate fantasy - I don't care about getting married or anything, but to see those advocating hatred against their own people brought to justice would be the best thing that could happen in this world

Hitler tbh, he supported the genocide and deportation of minorities

Hitler is not evil

Being rejected by womans isn't a untermensch.

That's what a fakecel would say,truecels were persecuted in nazi Germany for being untermensch
The founders of the NSDAP were themselves incels.

76e.png

Hitler tbh, he supported the genocide and deportation of minorities

Well people can simply live in their own countries, then that isn't a problem

Besides, you go on about genocide, but it's not just whites doing this - you are black, right, so look at africa, where different tribes regularly slaughter each other...there are literally constant genocides going on there, but most of it doesn't make the news in the west

Noodlewhores because their hatred extended to themselves

Well people can simply live in their own countries, then that isn't a problem
Yes, but those Jews and minorities were the least of their concerns at that time, no reason to kill them off and piss off other countries.
Besides, you go on about genocide, but it's not just whites doing this - you are black, right, so look at africa, where different tribes regularly slaughter each other...there are literally constant genocides going on there,
I'm aware that other races have done it, but what's wrong is wrong.
but most of it doesn't make the news in the west
The West doesn't care about non-allied countries

Nanjing massacre still creeps into my mind sometimes. Shinzo Abe, it happened, didn't it? :feelsugh:

Obviously that's bad for the people who were slaughtered - Chinese estimates put the death toll at 200,000, but the rape toll at only 20,000 - in contrast, in Germany following ww2, the 'allies' committed 2 million acts of rape in 3 provinces alone

So you hear about the "rape" of nanking, but you never hear about the far worse atrocities committed by the 'allies' - it's just more western lies

Pol Pot was worse than Hitler. He committed the Cambodian genocide which is real unlike the Holohoax. Pol Pot is a Asian male and a better candidate for the poll. Even Mao was worse than Hitler.

Noodlewhores because their hatred extended to themselves

Exactly - Hitler, Goebbles etc would see a German family - dad, mum & kids - and would like them.

Noodles, in contrast, see men and boys of their own race and would literally celebrate if they were brutally murdered

There is no evil, like a noodle

Jews weren’t a problem you say? :waitwhat:
Most those of Jews were just average citizens, trying to get by in life. Some people assume that all Jews have something to with the elites and NWO.

Pol Pot was worse than Hitler. He committed the Cambodian genocide which is real unlike the Holohoax. Pol Pot is a Asian male and a better candidate for the poll. Even Mao was worse than Hitler.

What was his main reason for wiping out his own people, in your mind? I mean, any country unfortunately has a lot of traitors...supposedly he killed 33% of Cambodian men, while only 15% of the women (female privilege again)

Most those of Jews were just average citizens, trying to get by in life. Some people assume that all Jews have something to with the elites and NWO.
Jews are a problem all across the spectrum, their religion promotes enslavement of all non-Jews (goyim)

Jews are a problem all across the spectrum, their religion promotes enslavement of all non-Jews (goyim)
Most Abrahamic religions preach forced conversion of non-believers, nothing special.

What was his main reason for wiping out his own people, in your mind?
From what I read he was killing Christians, Muslims, and Buddhists. It makes sense since the only worship communists tolerate is worship of the state.

Most Abrahamic religions preach forced conversion of non-believers, nothing special.
Difference is being a Jew is based on genetics (you need to have a Jewish mother), so non-Jews can’t be anything other than cattle. Conversion is possible but extremely hard and you still wont be regarded as a full Jew.

From what I read he was killing Christians, Muslims, and Buddhists. It makes sense since the only worship communists tolerate is worship of the state.

Makes sense if it was a religious thing. Still, I'm always sceptical when I hear numbers coming from western/american sources

Difference is being a Jew is based on genetics (you need to have a Jewish mother), so non-Jews can’t be anything other than cattle. Conversion is possible but extremely hard and you still wont be regarded as a full Jew.
Outside of Zionist Jews, the average Jew probably doesn't view non-believers like that.

Asian women of course. Hitler at least protected his own people. Asian women are backstabbing whores. Or at least they were, at this point they don't even bother to sneak behind Asian mens back to stab them, they just do it. And they do the shaming and backstabbing very openly, its really fucked up.

Asian women of course. Hitler at least protected his own people. Asian women are backstabbing whores. Or at least they were, at this point they don't even bother to sneak behind Asian mens back to stab them, they just do it. And they do the shaming and backstabbing very openly, its really fucked up.

Exactly. This sums it up perfectly. Normies will of course say "this is a ridiculous question, how can you even compare the two", but they will never be able to disprove this point - that Hitler loved his own people, while Asian women hate their own people

Noodle whores by a large margin. Not only are they killing their own race, they are even downgrading their kids looks potential due to fucking any ugly white guy over a average looking Asian dude.

Exactly - Hitler, Goebbles etc would see a German family - dad, mum & kids - and would like them.

Noodles, in contrast, see men and boys of their own race and would literally celebrate if they were brutally murdered

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back