Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is more based Hitler or Genghis khan?

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Hitler because he was Aryan. Although I appreciate the work and achievements of East Asians. They are honourary Aryans.
(obvious sarcasm IT cucks)

Hitler because he was Aryan. Although I appreciate the work and achievements of East Asians. They are honourary Aryans.
Hitler was a jewish manlet cuck

Genghis massacred far more people than Hitler, in China, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Israel, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus his kill count in tens of millions :feelsdevil:

Hitler was literally a chad worshipper he killed incels you faggot cunt @SlayerSlayer @Robtical @The Enforcer thoughts?

Genghis has a heigher KDq ratio than my man Adolf :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Ghengis spread his seed arguably more than any other man so that makes him more based imo. Also Hitler ultimately lost at his goal.

Every 10th man has Genghis genes, his seed lives :feelsdevil:

Hitler was a jewish manlet cuck
He was a tallfag for the time (178cm). Still not manlet territory today. Nor was he Jewish. These stupid rumors have been disproven.

He was a tallfag for the time (178cm). Still not manlet territory today. Nor was he Jewish. These stupid rumors have been disproven.
keep worshiping hitler's jewish micropenis

Hitler had the better long term vision.
When he destroyed cities he had a plan for what would replace it.
The Mongols destroyed cities out of blood lust and cruelty.

Genghis massacred far more people than Hitler, in China, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Israel, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus his kill count in tens of millions :feelsdevil:
Still, he didn't do it for race cleansing. Nonetheless, his achievements more than admirable.

That's also been disproven.

Deboonk

Y-chromossomal Adam was a yottachad that lived 200-300 thousand years ago, and all humans today descend from him.

He's the most based man by definition.

Ah Yes! Hitler the tall, blond, blue eyed aryan :feelsLSD:

Tfw when you realise even the Aryans were a Eurasian nomadic pastoralist tribe who spread from Portugal to North India using the same tactics and style of warfare that the Mongols used, genociding non-Indo European populations in all directions:feelskek:

Genghis Khan is a small dick gook

Joesef mengele

Genghis Khan is a small dick gook
Based. Hitler also caused more property damage and knew the danger of Jews. He wanted to save Germany. Genghis just invaded for no reason.

Hitler was literally a chad worshipper he killed incels you faggot cunt @SlayerSlayer @Robtical @The Enforcer thoughts?
agreed

Genghis Khan was an ethnic who conquered more land, raped more and murdered more. He probably even killed more Jews than Kikeler.

Under no metric is Hitler more based