Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is Incelverse "Professor X"?

Who is Incelverse "Professor X"?

• Jordan Peterson

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Eggy White

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Hamudi

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Joseph Paul Watson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alex Jones

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Brendio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It all fell down

It all fell down

Banned
-
You know. Someone with who is a known figure and holds a grey speech of most of the blackpill points of views.

PJW and Jordan Peterson are both bluepilled. PJW has openly hated on incels. There isn't a figurehead like that within the incel community. The rest of the guys listed have been openly blackpilled.

Last edited:
Eggy was kind of the pioneer of the blackpill tbh. Look at how many views this has and it was uploaded in 2015 when incel culture as we know it was barely even a thing :whatfeels:

View: https://youtu.be/5tuf59ex-U0

Last edited:
Why are hamudi and egg even there?.

Other:

My three top picks?

1. Hell by the dashboard light
2. IncelTV
3. Martyros

All three of them are super edgy doomers which is the kind of incel black pill promoting content I prefer quite honestly.

And even though Grotesque Subhuman is my boy he’s abandoned all of us for now by either roping or going on an extended vacation without a proper goodbye but I digress, I can’t rightly include him despite his solid grasp of the black pill because he basically throws it all out the window the very moment any halfway attractive young woman gives him any attention whatsoever lmfao.:feelsclown:

Last edited:
Joseph Paul Watson
Alex Jones
Jordan Peterson
why are these guys even a choice?

my choice... martyros

why are these guys even a choice?

my choice... martyros
Because they have a soft speech of how the West is falling or at least are controlled disidence toward West non-sense. We can agree that many stuff that have been taking down the West correlates with many studies that lead us to the blackpill.

Now, Joseph Paul Watson has a point in the min 2:29:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NOPQw1FXLY&ab_channel=PaulJosephWatson

This guy had never tried to gymmax and change his hairstyle. I'm pretty sure that he can get a 1/4 thick girl if he do so. I as a 5'3 manlet for not say dwarf can't even get that. Many incels are actually volcels unless they are extremely short.

Last edited:
Because they have a soft speech of how the West is falling or at least are controlled disidence toward West non-sense. We can agree that many stuff that have been taking down the West correlates with many studies that lead us to the blackpill.

Now, Joseph Paul Watson has a point in the min 2:29:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NOPQw1FXLY&ab_channel=PaulJosephWatson

This guy had never tried to gymmax and change his hairstyle. I'm pretty sure that he can get a 1/4 thick girl if he do so. I as a 5'3 manlet for not say dwarf can't even get that. Many incels are actually volcels unless they are extremely short.

there is nothing blackpilled about this is soulless angloid
just another cog trying to distract people from the bitter truth
plus he's a tallfag so he can eat shit

PJW and Jordan Peterson are both bluepilled. PJW has openly hated on incels. There isn't a figurehead like that within the incel community. The rest of the guys listed have been openly blackpilled.
only hamudi is blackpilled on that list

there is nothing blackpilled about this is soulless angloid
just another cog trying to distract people from the bitter truth
plus he's a tallfag so he can eat shit
Eggy White is also tall....

GrAYcel Shit Tier thread
:feelsjuice:

voted for alex jomes cuz her my nigga but nah for real it's prolly @BlkPillPres :feelsmage::feelsXmas:

If I'm not wrong. Eggman ascended.
Toby lost his virginity to a fat world of warcraft playing woman who was lonely and just wanted some company according to Toby. It never turned into a relationship or a friends with benefits

Possibly referencing 'the cuckening', eggman stated he doesn't look fondly on his latest relationship stating that the girlfriend just took all his money and was psycho. He said he learnt 'dominationmaxxing' from her as she would ask him to physically strike her, something he declined to do. Likely this was a BPD or bipolar chick with a fetish for anti-feminists. The relationship was short.

If we're talking about Professor X, the only correct answer here is Jordan Peterson. I get a lot of people might not like that answer, and that's the point.

What makes Professor X different from Magneto is how "bluepilled" he is regarding the mutant plight. He doesn't want "vengeance" for the suffering of mutants, nor does he hate homo sapiens. Nor does he really feel that mutants are "superior" to homo sapiens. He wants everyone to live in peace. And he's made headway on that in mainstream opinion.

We should be looking for someone like that to be our Professor X. And Jordan Peterson is the closest to that. He means to help us be better, while also acknowledging that the challenge to us being better is how cruel the world can be to us. He was originally fingered as "one of them men's rights activists" for these views. But he never gave in, and now he's actually something like respected by people.

If we're talking about Professor X, the only correct answer here is Jordan Peterson. I get a lot of people might not like that answer, and that's the point.

What makes Professor X different from Magneto is how "bluepilled" he is regarding the mutant plight. He doesn't want "vengeance" for the suffering of mutants, nor does he hate homo sapiens. Nor does he really feel that mutants are "superior" to homo sapiens. He wants everyone to live in peace. And he's made headway on that in mainstream opinion.

We should be looking for someone like that to be our Professor X. And Jordan Peterson is the closest to that. He means to help us be better, while also acknowledging that the challenge to us being better is how cruel the world can be to us. He was originally fingered as "one of them men's rights activists" for these views. But he never gave in, and now he's actually something like respected by people.
That's what I was thinking.

Charles Xavier was an incel who lusted for his loli student.
Strip