Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who is Dravidian and why do currys claim to not be dravidian

spasticbuddy

spasticbuddy

Banned
-
I see this shit pop up on every curry thread. Pakistani currys claiming they aren’t dravidians and there are even Indians claiming there’s racial differences within the same race :lul:

So if you’re not curry what the fuck are you

Dravidians are these very dark goblin looking ethnic groups found in southern india. Curries like to keep themselves away from these dark goblins but the truth is that there's already been sufficient amount of race mixing between different ethnic groups which means every curry is more or less equally subhuman.

Dravidians are these very dark goblin looking ethnic groups found in southern india. Curries like to keep themselves away from these dark goblins but the truth is that there's already been sufficient amount of race mixing between different ethnic groups which means every curry is more or less equally subhuman.
Thank you kind sir for explaining the curry situation. I always found it weird how currys claimed they were aryan and what not.

Are they considered dalits or is the caste system only works in hindustan?

because im indo-aryan which is a different ethnic group than dravidian. it's almost certain i have some dravidian dna from interbreeding centuries ago but i look completely different from them.

because im indo-aryan which is a different ethnic group than dravidian. it's almost certain i have some dravidian dna from interbreeding centuries ago but i look completely different from them.
What do you look like? Send me a pic

Dravidians are a sub-ethnicity (like Sicilian to the Italians) of Indians that are genetically, culturally, historically, geographically, and linguistically different from the rest of Indians and such. Dravidians are a mix of the worst subgroup of Australoids with Harappans (Indus Valley farmers). They are somewhat like East Asians, somewhat like Middle Easterners, and most a hell of a lot like Australian Aboriginals.

The result is a uniquely ugly group of people, mostly residing in southern India. However, northern Indians, or "Indo-Aryans" JFL :lul:, aren't any better, since they are mixed with inbred incestuous Afghan rapists of the lowest class, downbred and inbred over thousands of years to get uglier and uglier.

Dravidians are basically much darker, Aryans are light brown, Dravidians are dark brown. Aryans are so low IQ, corrupt, and thieving that the Aryan/Dravidian split is the only example in the world where the darker of the two subraces is NOT the dumber and worse one in every way. Dravidians, or darker Indians, at least the ones in southern India have a lower birthrate and Bangalore is in many ways while still a shithole less of a shithole than New Delhi.

Nearly all Muslim Indians are Aryans. Basically all Dravidians are pure Hindus. Most Aryans are Hindus, too, but with a stronger Muslim minority.

All are curries, and for all, it never even began, though. :feelsree:

Source: Am not a curry, am an American whiteboi hated by Indian men my whole life.

Why do Indians hate you? Is this on the internet or irl
I don't know. Maybe because they think I'm going to take their women since I'm white jfl. Just because Indian women are the least repulsed by me doesn't mean I'm a threat. :feelshaha:

It's somewhat online, but overwhelmingly irl.

Dravidians have black ancestry from the depths of Congo and Central Africa altogether. Some claims say Dravidians have bigger dicks on average, but with the expense of lower IQ scores.

@Misogynist Curry 卐 is Dravidian

Sewer dwelling dravidian dalit curry here. All curries are dravidian.

Nearly all Muslim Indians are Aryans.
Cope nearly 141 million muslim in India are descendants of lower castes jfl aryan Screenshot 20230308 171849

Last edited:
Cope nearly 141 million muslim in India are descendants of lower castes jfl aryan
Yeah, majority of the Indian Muslims are low caste Hindu converts and it's a well known fact that lower caste Hindus have very high amount of South Indian (AASI) blood.

Sewer dwelling dravidian dalit curry here. All curries are dravidian.
Gotcha. I can’t tell what the difference is. Most curries look shit skinned anyway and a few looking light skin don’t really make a huge difference. It’s like saying a white man who has a tan is a different race jfl

Dravidians are a sub-ethnicity (like Sicilian to the Italians) of Indians that are genetically, culturally, historically, geographically, and linguistically different from the rest of Indians and such. Dravidians are a mix of the worst subgroup of Australoids with Harappans (Indus Valley farmers). They are somewhat like East Asians, somewhat like Middle Easterners, and most a hell of a lot like Australian Aboriginals.

The result is a uniquely ugly group of people, mostly residing in southern India. However, northern Indians, or "Indo-Aryans" JFL :lul:, aren't any better, since they are mixed with inbred incestuous Afghan rapists of the lowest class, downbred and inbred over thousands of years to get uglier and uglier.

Dravidians are basically much darker, Aryans are light brown, Dravidians are dark brown. Aryans are so low IQ, corrupt, and thieving that the Aryan/Dravidian split is the only example in the world where the darker of the two subraces is NOT the dumber and worse one in every way. Dravidians, or darker Indians, at least the ones in southern India have a lower birthrate and Bangalore is in many ways while still a shithole less of a shithole than New Delhi.

Nearly all Muslim Indians are Aryans. Basically all Dravidians are pure Hindus. Most Aryans are Hindus, too, but with a stronger Muslim minority.

Source: Am not a curry, am an American whiteboi hated by Indian men my whole life.
Thank you for this response

Gotcha. I can’t tell what the difference is. Most curries look shit skinned anyway and a few looking light skin don’t really make a huge difference. It’s like saying a white man who has a tan is a different race jfl
Light-skinned curries (North Indians) are racially different from shit-skinned curries.

This is wayy too accurate, you sure you are not a larping curry?

holy fuck accurate post. surprised you were able to summarize everything despite not being Indian.

Well I am Eastern Indo Aryan

all indians are dravidians

My brother is lighter than you and he’s not even North Indian
Nope, he isn't. I have seen his pic. He looks like regular shitskin mutt.

Keep coping, you have trash unhealthy pale skin, like a demelanated Dravidian, this is what an actual lightskin curry looks like
That's brown not light lmao. Nobody would consider him light skinned in Northern India. I am far whiter than your family can ever be, nigger.

View: https://i.imgur.com/PQWoClY.jpg

Are they considered dalits or is the caste system only works in hindustan?
if you are negro, you will be considered as dalit in caste system. blacks are considered less intelligent apes

D

Confederate redneck doesn’t even know anything about india
Lapping like an idiot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back