Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is Cormac McCarthy?

SOYJAC McCARTHY Chud Meridian rr the Evening Redness in the - iFunny

lol remember kevin mccarthy

lol remember kevin mccarthy

Speaker of the United States House of Representatives from January to October 2023
Kevin Owen McCarthy is a retired American politician who served as the 55th speaker of the United States House of Representatives from January to October 2023. A member of the Republican Party, he was the U.S. Wikipedia

Speaker of the United States House of Representatives from January to October 2023
Kevin Owen McCarthy is a retired American politician who served as the 55th speaker of the United States House of Representatives from January to October 2023. A member of the Republican Party, he was the U.S. Wikipedia
they shitcanned him srs

i was a mod here longer than he was speaker of the house LOL

I don't know, the inventor of McCarthyism?

they shitcanned him srs

i was a mod here longer than he was speaker of the house LOL
Is he a good or a bad guy?

Is he good for incels or bad for incels?

What is with these soys? Where do they come up this shit

Novels are for faggot fake intellectuals anyway. Just masterbate instead it’s better for you :bigbrain:

what about carthy mccormack

I read his books in high school. No country for old men was also converted into a great film. There’s no particular love for McCarthy in the community though. Why do people write articles and videos answering questions no one asked? Just talk about something that interests you instead of acting like you’re solving some important conundrum