Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious who is afraid of death

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
due to my religion which is islamic i cannot end my life or else i will go to hell so i am forced to suffer for the rest of my life and not even question it. and these people who i be with make my life even worse ngl they like to act as if everything is okay when its not. and the agenda which is being pushed so fast to feminize men and make degeneracy the best act on this world. now moving on to my topic i want to feel better on this world not by being a slave to everything even my basic needs which is food and water like imagine you have to pay for ur biological needs even sex

due to my religion which is islamic i cannot end my life or else i will go to hell so i am forced to suffer for the rest of my life and not even question it. and these people who i be with make my life even worse ngl they like to act as if everything is okay when its not. and the agenda which is being pushed so fast to feminize men and make degeneracy the best act on this world. now moving on to my topic i want to feel better on this world not by being a slave to everything even my basic needs which is food and water like imagine you have to pay for ur biological needs even sex
I dont fear death because of gnosis theory

there is no god, there is no hell

of course i fear death , people who say they dont but rotting here are absolute copers .

YOU FEAR DEATH BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT CERTAIN OF WHAT COMES AFTER .

if you can see what comes after death and what you see seems pleasant to you , and will occur 100% after your Dead . you Propably will kill yourself faster then you can Think.

of course i fear death , people who say they dont but rotting here are absolute copers .

if you can see what comes after death and what you see seems pleasant to you , and will occur 100% after your Dead . you Propably will kill yourself faster then you can Think.
yeah

I fear death, otherwise I would commit suicide.

I dont fear death because of gnosis theory
there is no god, there is no hell
I believe more and more that where we go is dicated by our beliefs/spiritual tradition we were raised in
@Billowel
Ultimately tho it's gonna be similar
as above so below

I am already dead inside.

I only fear the pain that comes before death but not death itself since I know I’m just going to be in a DMT trip for a while

I am because I haven’t really lived. I’ve experienced absolutely nothing, no parties, no vacations NOTHING. I just can’t die now, what a waste if that happens smh

after we die it will be just like how it was before we were born. this gives me some comfort
that's not really an opinion that makes sense imo, because you're implying you were nothing before you were born

however in reality, if you were nothing before you were born and became "something" after you were born, then that would mean your theory is wrong

not to mention the weird things we know, like lucid dreaming and astral projection, as well as near-death experiences which people have had.

i think the most likely outcome after death is reincarnation, but i couldn't tell you for sure. if it is real however, it would be the best equalizer, assuming your life only gets better with each incarnation you go through.

assuming your life only gets better with each incarnation you go through.
In this life i was raped, beaten, verbally abused, bullied no one loves me, rare mental condition that less than 0.7% of population has.

So you're telling me that my fate was worse in my previous life. Boiiiiiiiiii:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

In this life i was raped, beaten, verbally abused, bullied no one loves me, rare mental condition that less than 0.7% of population has.

So you're telling me that my fate was worse in my previous life. Boiiiiiiiiii:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
I don't know JFL, some buddhist coper would tell you that this is karma and you were a bad guy in a past life or some shit

Again I don't know what the afterlife is about or like, all I know is that there is a high likelihood that there's something after we die

What's your rare mental condition btw?

This

i fear death :feelshaha:
me too I dont know what happens after death

Fear of the unknown is brutal tbh

I really hope it's not just a black screen, I feel like a life beyond this would be ideal. something like a spirit life maybe with cool people around and shit would be cool.

me too I dont know what happens after death

Fear of the unknown is brutal tbh

I really hope it's not just a black screen, I feel like a life beyond this would be ideal. something like a spirit life maybe with cool people around and shit would be cool.
actually i dont care about what appens after death. what scares me it death itself.

actually i dont care about what appens after death. what scares me it death itself.
damn that's a weird take, never really heard anyone say that before

you mean the method of death being too brutal for example?

Since I started listening to Black Metal I'm definitely not afraid of death anymore.

damn that's a weird take, never really heard anyone say that before

you mean the method of death being too brutal for example?
painful death is scary ofc. but in general, the idea of i will be gone is make the shit out of me.

I wish I could go to sleep and never wake up again.

So youre like the guy from split? Mirin
I don't know actually. I don't know how many personalities i have or what it's like when I'm not me. I think my therapist knows but that mf wouldn't tell me.

All I know is that i experience memory gaps time to time. That's it.

I don't know actually. I don't know how many personalities i have or what it's like when I'm not me. I think my therapist knows but that mf wouldn't tell me.

All I know is that i experience memory gaps time to time. That's it.
Sounds bad, but honestly it could be worse. Maybe not what you wanna hear but try to cope with it and live on. I noticed you're a little suicidal about it but I think you shouldn't be.

Don't know how much pain you go through because of it, but I believe it can be mitigated

Don't know how much pain you go through because of it, but I believe it can be mitigated
It's manageable.
Only concern is sometimes I don't remember things. I could legit kill someone and not remember it. It's scary

Nothing terrified me more...

It's manageable.
Only concern is sometimes I don't remember things. I could legit kill someone and not remember it. It's scary
You are co-dependent then

Don't ever be by yourself, you should have someone there to help keep you grounded. Ideally this would be a girlfriend but life is brutal so your mom/dad/siblings are the next best thing

They are the reason why I have this disorder in the first place
That sucks man, kinda relatable as well I think most of my problems stem from a lack of care by my family towards me

But carry on bro, try not to let your depression get in the way. I hope things look up for you and take my advice seriously cause you legit are a co-dependent person and you %100 need someone around you to make sure you're not doing anything crazy

Goodluck :feelsugh:

That sucks man, kinda relatable as well I think most of my problems stem from a lack of care by my family towards me

But carry on bro, try not to let your depression get in the way. I hope things look up for you and take my advice seriously cause you legit are a co-dependent person and you %100 need someone around you to make sure you're not doing anything crazy

Goodluck :feelsugh:
Thanks for your advice man.
It sucks that people who are suppose to love you unconditionally are sometimes the reason behind your pain.

Hope you're doing ok as well

I don’t fear death IE afterlife but I do fear the proccess of dying, or rather the pain that comes with it.