Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who is a user you don’t like but they grew on you?

@NEETAndTidy
I was Annoyed by him at first, maybe he was dropping truth bombs and I wasn’t ready for them at the time. But now I always see his posts and fuck with it because he’s always hitting the nail on the head

@NEETAndTidy
I was Annoyed by him at first, maybe he was dropping truth bombs and I wasn’t ready for them at the time. But now I always see his posts and fuck with it because he’s always hitting the nail on the head
My man!

i don't really dislike anyone tbh
i disagree and am sometimes annoyed some people but i don't have disdain for them

I don't really mind anyone except if they purposefully misrepresent what you were saying but I haven't really found any of that here. At least none that I can remember off the top of my head.

lol thanks, but why?

cuz you tried nofap and came to the light(no pun intended). most fapcucks like @Sadist are too proud or delusional to try it for a decent amount of time .

real discussion
But that is this forums goal,isnt it? To discuss.
But i really like Ritalincels posts, i dont like his avatar though. It gives me stress.

This. At first I was buttblasted about a kid who looks just like I wish I looked (white, cute face, cute hair, young-looking, objectively attractive, blue eyes) claiming to be an incel.

But he's high IQ and reasonable, I still think he's a mentalcel who'd ascend if he tried but I like him anyway. Some gl people are good users, Tellem-T and @Zyros come to mind.

dont know bro. I like or hate people from the start and this doesnt change.