Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who is a user you don’t like but they grew on you?

Zaetheus

Zaetheus

変態/オタク神。 私たち全員に慈悲をください。
-
Or if you still don’t like them, why?

28C7414C 9850 46AB 845D 05D13972D914

I don't dislike anyone. If you are an incel you are my nigga.

One or two people on here annoy me but I don’t dislike anyone.

Infighting only helps the foids that want to destroy us. Don’t forget that.

148E504A AF2E 4EAE A8F0 0A5D07AA05FA
B03F83B3 D0DB 4B07 9E3D C7540AC1AAF7

Because he’s a vampire right? This nigga has been around since the 1700’s. He’s been rotting in his diamond encrusted coffin for too long.

View attachment 52688View attachment 52689
Because he’s a vampire right? This nigga has been around since the 1700’s. He’s been rotting in his diamond encrusted coffin for too long.
Imagine actually having the pleasure to walk down the street looking like that though. He looks like something out of Blade or Van Helsing. I will never understand that guy.

Or if you still don’t like them, why?

View attachment 52679

@UltraFayJr.

I hate western animation so when he first signed up here with that spongebob avatar it was irritating.

It was nuSpongebob as well unlike those gifs you use which I like because I remember those eps from when I was a kid.

But he changed so I like him now.

OK

View attachment 52696

@UltraFayJr.

I hate western animation so when he first signed up here with that spongebob avatar it was irritating.

It was nuSpongebob as well unlike those gifs you use which I like because I remember those eps from when I was a kid.

View attachment 52698
Spongebob in its prime is better than any anime tbh.

Too bad Spongebob is garbage now. R.I.P.

No one, i fucking hate them all.

@UltraFayJr.

View attachment 52698
Squarepants-san SenpaiBob is a good anime.
Squarepants-san SenpaiBob

@Insalsa @Ritalincel @incelkingkong @Adoring Fan @Zesto @Six

That dude has an account on here? LOL. He could slay with that jawline.
@Zyros , you could just ask him yourself, but blackpilled “normies” are allowed.

I’m cool with everyone except the yellow fever faggots

No one, i fucking hate them all.
Your username is so befitting of your personality. I feel like you go to sleep angry and wake up angry. You even eat angrily and walk angrily probably.
A6E954B0 8567 4250 9360 211E1A860EA8

@Insalsa @Ritalincel @incelkingkong @Adoring Fan @Zesto @Six
3E467D05 3EA9 45E2 A87F 73776588FDEC

@FiveFourManlet
Hated at first. Now hes one of my favorites

I only had problems with anyone here aside from career shitposters or those who spam the same threads over and over

@Zesto :)

Jokes i still fucking hate you and your japan spamming alts

I really hate @Kanakops he is such a fucking idiot low I.Q

Last edited:
knajjd, but I still hate him. Subhuman warnmaxxer.

One or two people on here annoy me but I don’t dislike anyone.

Infighting only helps the foids that want to destroy us. Don’t forget that.
We must stand together or die alone.

I find myself increasingly liking everyone here. Any arguments I have had are trivial. I was pretty shocked by some of the culture, but I am acclimated now. To most of it.

i hate all of you

jk

i love all of you

uwu

We must stand together or die alone.

I find myself increasingly liking everyone here. Any arguments I have had are trivial. I was pretty shocked by some of the culture, but I am acclimated now. To most of it.
I was going to write this. A few people annoy me but that is about as far as it goes. I can dislike someone in one post and agree with them in the next.

I was going to write this. A few people annoy me but that is about as far as it goes. I can dislike someone in one post and agree with them in the next.
It’s a sign of high IQ to contain disagreement to a single topic, then treat the same person in a neutral way when starting the next.

Ritalin, I have him on ignore though so hes not that annoying anymore, his spam is unbearable tho

It’s a sign of high IQ to contain disagreement to a single topic, then treat the same person in a neutral way when starting the next.
Well, thank you. Why even have debates and forums if we are going to agree on everything?

I don't like people larping as stormfagcels

like blackpill101, he even got his posts mentioned on a few other sites, turns out he was just some arabcel larping as a white supremacist

@Indari

Used to get annoyed by him but now I kinda like him

So many people have Ritalin on their dislike lists. Maybe he has to step his postmaxx game up
Jfl at liking “real discussion" over perfectly timed reaction images and short comedic replies.

Jfl at liking “real discussion" over perfectly timed reaction images and short comedic replies.

His replies are neither perfectly timed nor comedic, theyre spam