Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who incel + mentalcel

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
ugly short incel and schizotypal personality disorder

high functioning autismcel. 5'10, but horribly ugly and perma-fat.

I was diagnosed bipolar in my early teens and schizophrenic in my twenties. I am definitely full blown mentalcel

I've definitely developed mental health issues over the years due to extreme isolation and putting up with everyone staring and laughing at me everywhere I go. Putting up with that amount of torture every day of your life WILL put a toll on your mental health for sure.

I have social anxiety but only because I'm ugly. If I was 6/10 I would have no anxiety.

PTSD from getting molested by my neighbors son, getting shot at, and watching a guy kill himself right in front of me

Anxiety, depression, ADHD + skinnyfat wristcel low-T with a subpar face and plenty of other shit wrong with me.

DeadInTheHead said:
PTSD from getting molested by my neighbors son

If that happened to me I would literally torture him to death.

I'm pretty sure I have some kind of autism since I can't form proper sentences in real life. That and my grammar just falls apart when trying to talk a lot.

severe anxiety + depression + OCD.

Holy shit, I just realized I probably have AvPD as well.

Legitimate retard tier depression for the last few years. Nearly everyone in my family tree killed themselves or tried to kill themselves. I always had generic "depression" symptoms but now some days I experience motor retardation which means I stop being able to move my arms and legs properly and I think I'm talking but I'm actually mumbling half syllables apparently. Like a fucked up old man with dementia. It only gets worse as you get older.

Incel=mentalcel
No incel can claim a healthy and sane mind because we are not living an healthy and sane life.

PTSD and an insufferable martyr complex.

Sociopath + extremely low IQ