Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who hurt you, incel?

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
like unironically. does any particular person come to mind? whether it be a family member, teacher, friend, acquaintance, stranger, etc.

every whore who made fun of me for my race, mocked me, mocked indian ancents, called me ugly, etc

every whore who made fun of me for my race, mocked me, mocked indian ancents, called me ugly, etc
Beyond over if your own race (old people and males) call you ugly

like unironically. does any particular person come to mind? whether it be a family member, teacher, friend, acquaintance, stranger, etc.
Really close friends who abandoned me or revealed "sorry bro I don't want to hang out with you in ways that could affect my reputation"

Crushes which I was legitimately good friends with that turned 180 into cunts to give me a message to "back off, I have no interest"

And when I was at my lowest point, people who won't even give me the time of day for any ounce of sympathy or reconciliation. I was very suicidal in grade school and I'll run into an old classmate from grade school and they just don't want to deal with me, like "fuck off" to me when I say it's great to see them, like I was an insect that ruined a portion of their lives and they have no mercy for me

Last edited:
All the whores who would only go for chad and not me

Not any incel in denial or a feminist whore, that's for sure. :)

All the whores who ignored me

My former oneitis.
She kept me on the side while going back to an abusive, narcicistic chadpreet. She would come to me crying. I was head over heels in love with her cuz of personality. Because I genuinely felt like she cared about me. She would flirt with me everytime they broke up.

I finally learned hat 99% of women aren't capable of any form of honesty or integrity. I surrounded myself with the bluepill to get access to normies to cover myself up.

While secretly I was hyper blackpilled.

Beyond over if your own race (old people and males) call you ugly
nah it was white foids, and other aisan foids, they used to mockery of the curry ancent

7cTTE2Z1OmrFm

people I grew up knowing
holes
life itself tbh

nah it was white foids, and other aisan foids, they used to mockery of the curry ancent
Most people who mocked me tend to use my non NT status and ugliness against me.

Most people who mocked me tend to use my non NT status and ugliness against me.
non - nt is brutal, i have non nt moments but i can fraud being some what normal, thats why i stay at home most of the time

non - nt is brutal, i have non nt moments but i can fraud being some what normal, thats why i stay at home most of the time
Turned out that people hate non NT more than ugliness.

My own family members

The jews wrecked my nation and ruined my past and future

No one in particular

My inceldom is a confluence of very unfortunate circumstances, i.e. my genes (relative to everyone else's genes)

A chad bully in middle school literally hurt me and made me an incel, he punched me in the eye and I got enophthalmos and asymmetrical brow ridge as a result... been an incel hermit ever since... 13 years now...

my family, every whore who rejected me, some friends, and (((them)))

Chad and stacy.

I remember a fellow-student of mine whom I asked out. Her reply, with an expression of disgust on her face: "Not even if you were the last man on earth..." That one really stung.

Everyone I've ever come across

Toilets in my school

My mother tbhngl

Last edited:
My genetic recombination for resulting in me being under 6ft, autistic (confirmed by professionals/doctors), and ugly.

Also all the whores who mocked and insulted me for my height and face