Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Who hurt me? Almost everyone I know

Ricecel X

Ricecel X

6’1” ogre
★★★★
It isn’t enough to get repeatedly rejected by women to be blackpilled, and it isn’t limited to the sexual sphere. women won‘t want me, women will mock me, men will laugh at me, coworkers won’t respect me, nobody will be my friend, and I am left out of everything.

due to a mix of all of these circumstances I have been forced to accept that most people are trash. Especially those who mockingly ask the question “who hurt you?” as if they expect a straightforward dialogue like “oh I got rejected by a girl”, “there’s other girls out there keep trying”.

the honest answer to that question is almost everyone I know.

The honest answer is :
I got hurt a lot , but you learn best from your mistakes , so i actually know more about dating than you do .

Being a low quality male means being attacked from all sides.

I want to violently hurt people who ask this stupid fucking question. They clearly know nothing of hurt, so I must teach it to them vigorously.

wHo HuRt YoU?

The honest answer is :
I got hurt a lot , but you learn best from your mistakes , so i actually know more about dating than you do .
I think learning from your mistakes only applies if you actually succeed at one point

Honestly I think that how well you understand things has more to do with how observant and rational you are than how many mistakes or successes you have made. There are plenty of extremely oblivious and bluepilled chads, and there are also legions of extremely bluepilled cucks. I guarantee that the cucks have made more mistakes, but that is only because everything they do is a mistake, and everything that Chad does is correct.

Last edited:
I don't get when normies ask "who hurt you?" it's not like they're going to do anything to the people who hurt us, even if we give them their names and addresses.

I think learning from your mistakes only applies if you actually succeed at one point

Honestly I think that how well you understand things has more to do with how observant and rational you are than how many mistakes or successes you have made. There are plenty of extremely oblivious and bluepilled chads, and there are also legions of extremely bluepilled cucks. I guarantee that the cucks have made more mistakes, but that is only because everything they do is a mistake, and everything that Chad does is correct.
I think the cucks actually made the experience and they had the chance to learn from their mistakes , but they subconciously chose to ignore the truth that was screaming right into their face cause they need to protect their ego .
I guess it isnt that much about being observant and rational , its more about being mentally strong and being able to stomach the harsh truth that is hiding behind every corner of existence .
The constant Nihilism that is hiding behind every interaction .

I heard a saying once " Ego is our Enemy " and i guess thats true .
speaking from my own experience .
Keeping your ego in check makes you more likely to accept harsh truth instead of deluding yourself .

But maybe thats just cope to make myself feel better about myself .

Who HuRt u sweaty ? :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Losing basic human respect and being mocked on the regular after losing my hair began my true suffering, reason why I hate everyone is because everyone treated me like trash after I became increasingly unpleasant on their eyes.

I want to violently hurt people who ask this stupid fucking question. They clearly know nothing of hurt, so I must teach it to them vigorously.
They will only learn through experience and suffering

Getting ignored by foids from a dating perspective is one thing

Getting absolutely no respect in almost every aspect of life is the real suifuel

Being a low quality male means being attacked from all sides.
Exactly. I can't remember a single person who actually tried to help me in my life other than gaslighting bs.

That is why I isolate myself

Brutal as fuck

Who hurt me?
EVERYONE!

They say who hurt you? As to dismiss our reality. When our experiences (who hurt us) literally prove our world view.